Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 81 to 91 of 91

Thread: The Jets do NOT control their own destiny (technically)

  1. #81
    Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    Atlanta via NJ
    Posts
    8,321
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    ...mostly just tired of working, fighting with my wife and chasing my kid around...

    ... lol ... well said ...


    ... so cliff notes version am i right if we turn this $h*t around vs. g-men & take care of business next week + have baltimore keep beating the cr*p out of cleveland and we're good?






    l_j_r

  2. #82
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by lamont_jordan_rules View Post
    ... lol ... well said ...


    ... so cliff notes version am i right if we turn this $h*t around vs. g-men & take care of business next week + have baltimore keep beating the cr*p out of cleveland and we're good?


    l_j_r
    Correct but not looking like it will matter

  3. #83
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    Correct but not looking like it will matter
    Bump, just in case we win?

  4. #84
    All League
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Lawrence, MA
    Posts
    3,921
    Any chance we still make it with a win against Miami next week, or is it finally over?

  5. #85
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by PaPZ187 View Post
    Any chance we still make it with a win against Miami next week, or is it finally over?
    All we need to do is beat Miami and tenn and cincy lose then either a loss by oak or Denver and sd loses one of two

  6. #86
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    2,883
    Win vs. Miami.

    Tenn loss to Houston. (not happening)

    Cin loss to Balt.

    Either Oakland or Denver loss.

    Need all of the above, thats the only way. I put it at <25% to happen.

  7. #87
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    22,714
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    All we need to do is beat Miami and tenn and cincy lose then either a loss by oak or Denver and sd loses one of two
    It's seriously possible, but i think Miami wins anyway

  8. #88
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    2,883
    At this point, Ill take a Miami loss if it means no more Schit and we wake up and make some sweeping roster moves.

  9. #89
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    437
    Quote Originally Posted by CV 40 View Post
    Win vs. Miami.

    Tenn loss to Houston. (not happening)

    Cin loss to Balt.

    Either Oakland or Denver loss.

    Need all of the above, thats the only way. I put it at <25% to happen.
    SD can't win both.

    Odds of jets making playoffs at 13.7pct

  10. #90
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Lynbrook, NY
    Posts
    2,883
    Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    SD can't win both.

    Odds of jets making playoffs at 13.7pct
    Sure they can. The scenario posted is the ONLY way in. nothing else matters

  11. #91
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    437
    [QUOTE=CV 40;4290957]Sure they can. The scenario posted is the ONLY way in. nothing else matters[/

    I believ you are correct..my bad..I think we would win a three team tie with cincy and sd at 9-7... I had sd winning initially.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us