Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congratulations New England Patriots, 2011 AFC East Division Champions

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    LMAO. You are a real attention whore (SAR1). Just remember that you posted this as you run and hide in january.
    I'm sure he'll remember after we win the next two games, go into the playoffs and beat The Texans, Patriots and Steelers and then the Green Bay Packers in the Superbowl, all while winning only one game against an opponent above .500 before hand.

Then he'll wake up and realize he was just dreaming. When will the rest of you?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    Forgive him, Wiggy.

Not all Jets fans are Yankees fans, know how to deal with defeat with dignity and class. Some Jets fans are, wait for it, Mets fans. This is how they treat the Phillies fans. Really ugly. Sorry you had to see that.

SAR I
    The only thing I am sorry about is reading your constant stupidity.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBigGreen View Post
    I'm sure he'll remember after we win the next two games, go into the playoffs and beat The Texans, Patriots and Steelers and then the Green Bay Packers in the Superbowl, all while winning only one game against an opponent above .500 before hand.

Then he'll wake up and realize he was just dreaming. When will the rest of you?
    Just to show you that you are not the sharpest knife in the draw either, since the Jets play the same schedule as NE, with the exception of only 2 games, how many teams have the Pats beaten above .500?

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetssjumets View Post
    Just to show you that you are not the sharpest knife in the draw either, since the Jets play the same schedule as NE, with the exception of only 2 games, how many teams have the Pats beaten above .500?
    Pot, kettle, black.

Pats beat us twice...they also beat Oakland, Dallas, Philly, and the Broncos. That's 6 games, 5 teams total. The Jets...Dallas. That's it.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    Last time I checked, this is a Jets message board. Threads like this don't belong here and should be removed.

Don't speak for Jet fans and say we should be "classy" and congratulate that bunch.

Seriously, are these really Jet fans posting this nonsense?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry SAR. On JetsInsider, showing good sportsmanship is considered dump material.