Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RT in Round 1

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i think RT will be a major priority in FA and will have been addressed well before the draft, if at all possible. there's really no way sanchez can significantly improve if they can't protect him.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    if hunter is the starter next year i am calling for rex and tanny's head. think we should grab one in fa as well. 1st round pick you would want him to start right away as that is what we need. if there is a rt that would start then you take him. BUt you don't waste the pick if you don't think he is ready for the starting job. so we go bap.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched a lot of Levy Adcock last night. Strong, physical mauler type if a RT that weighs over 325. Seems like he could be a good fit in the 2nd round

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglenj View Post
    I watched a lot of Levy Adcock last night. Strong, physical mauler type if a RT that weighs over 325. Seems like he could be a good fit in the 2nd round
    i actually think the 2nd round is a good spot to pick an OL this year. i can see them not wanting to invest another first rounder in a guy who can't fix the RT position, but taking a real prospect in the 2nd and then they'd cut vlad and admit defeat like they did with vernon.

come to think of it, maybe they shouldn't pick anyone whose names begin with a V.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Justin Anderson of Georgia in round 7- reminds me a bit of Ryan Young- massive, moves well for a big man and strong at the point....