Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own some-e-ecards, Hampur Edition

You guys are dicks.

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4286845]He was talking about a few specific posts Debbie downer.[/QUOTE]

Not trying to blow up the thread, Poli. Although the cards are funny to frequenters of The Hampur, most other folks looking at them are lost for their humor. The benchmark should always be that anyone stumbling onto a humorous post should find it funny.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4286850]Not trying to blow up the thread, Poli. Although the cards are funny to frequenters of The Hampur, most other folks looking at them are lost for their humor. The benchmark should always be that anyone stumbling onto a humorous post should find it funny.[/QUOTE]

Yes I know your thoughts on humor and that every joke on the board shouldn't be of the inside variety, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for an epic inside joke thread that makes 90% of the readers laugh their balls off at work.

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4286850]Not trying to blow up the thread, Poli. Although the cards are funny to frequenters of The Hampur, most other folks looking at them are lost for their humor. The benchmark should always be that anyone stumbling onto a humorous post should find it funny.[/QUOTE]
    [URL="http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1324508807640_7094895.png"][IMG]http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1324508807640_7094895.png[/IMG][/URL]

[QUOTE=Polidore22;4286852]Yes I know your thoughts on humor and that every joke on the board shouldn't be of the inside variety, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for an epic inside joke thread that makes 90% of the readers laugh their balls off at work.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Actually, I've been enjoying the cards immensely. Some very creative work by the talented bunch of Hampurites.

[QUOTE=WestCoastOffensive;4286857][URL="http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1324508807640_7094895.png"][IMG]http://static.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1324508807640_7094895.png[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

LOL! See, now that's a genius level inside post.

Jets Insider VIP
    I thought I had posted some quality stuff, but my entries went over like a Southside balloon.

Too esoteric?

:dunno:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Jeebus Borgo, most of these photos are too broad for any one liner attached to them appealing to "anyone stumbling" into them.

Its the specificness of the references that make them funny within this context.

Its not rocket science or an audition for a writers job on SNL....its the fargin hampur.

Think of it as a meager reward for the losers that have spent years paying attention to the details of the characters here.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=southside;4286848]You guys are dicks.[/QUOTE]

Shakin is particularly heinous.

This thread is a bag of dicks..... with a hole, dropping dicks all over the place.

Ankle deep in dicks is no way to go through life, Chimp-toes.

-

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4286867]I thought I had posted some quality stuff, but my entries went over like a Southside balloon.

Too esoteric?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

I thought they were great.. just too many to quote and lolz to.

[QUOTE=32green;4286868]Jeebus Borgo, most of these photos are too broad for any one liner attached to them appealing to "anyone stumbling" into them.

Its the specificness of the references that make them funny within this context.

Its not rocket science or an audition for a writers job on SNL....its the fargin hampur.

Think of it as a meager reward for the losers that have spent years paying attention to the details of the characters here.

-[/QUOTE]

:)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4286828]Forget it. I gave up on trying to dissuade "inside" humor such as this. [/QUOTE]

you've always despised me for this

always

[QUOTE=32green;4286874]Shakin is particularly heinous.

This thread is a bag of dicks..... with a hole, dropping dicks all over the place.

Ankle deep in dicks is no way to go through life, Chimp-toes.

-[/QUOTE]

+1

I'm not sure where that guy even came from.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4286891]you've always despised me for this

always[/QUOTE]

+1000000

We all have. Stop it.

[QUOTE=southside;4286899]+1

I'm not sure where that guy even came from.[/QUOTE]

He saw Sooth doing something bad, blackmail, Shakin is born.

318 times.

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Jetworks;4286867]I thought I had posted some quality stuff, but my entries went over like a Southside balloon.

Too esoteric?

:dunno:[/QUOTE]

Yours were great, but you came late to the party where our quote fingers were worn to the nibs with lolzas and lamo's.

:D

-

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4286907]Yours were great, but you came late to the party where our quote fingers were worn to the nibs with lolzas and lamo's.

-[/QUOTE]

I read this thread all at once. I've never seen such euphoric joy turn to
    pleas for cessation so quickly.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=32green;4286868]Jeebus Borgo, most of these photos are too broad for any one liner attached to them appealing to "anyone stumbling" into them.

-[/QUOTE]

first they "stumble" in here, then they sift through 215 posts they don't understand.

poor motherf*****s.

LMAO.

I liked my Borgo pic the best. Quite frankly by page 9 I was running short of reference ideas (no stokes pun intended). Everything was taken.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4286910]I read this thread all at once. I've never seen such euphoric joy turn to
    pleas for cessation so quickly.[/QUOTE]

Its like finally scraping together 500o for a Vegas pro, seeing Kathy Ireland circa '85 walk in, then finding a stick shift during gropage.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Bewildered Beast
    [QUOTE=32green;4286906]
    He saw Sooth doing something bad, blackmail, Shakin is born.

318 times.

-[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=32green;4286906]He saw Sooth doing something bad, blackmail, Shakin is born.

318 times.

-[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Just got this.