RB - Spiller (Buf)
    RB - Sproles (NO)
    WR - Fitzgerald (Ari)
    WR - Green (Cin)
    TE - Witten (Dal)
    Flex - Jones (Atl)
    K - Akers (SF)
    Def/ST - Kansas City

It's a 12 team league, PPR, 1 point per 10 return yards as well.

I traded Jermichael Finley and Devin Hester for Peterson when he went down for 4 weeks (right at the beginning after a 3TD performance by Finley), and it may pay off this weekend.

Would you change my starting lineup at all? I'm not crazy about the Burleson flex option, because I've been riding Stafford/Johnson all year (if Detroit tanks then I'm screwed).

What do you guys think.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    His team is pretty loaded and he does have some good match ups this weekend. Anyway, I think you want to consider Plaxico for the flex

Also, LOL at that AP trade.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bay Ridge Jet View Post
    His team is pretty loaded and he does have some good match ups this weekend. Anyway, I think you want to consider Plaxico for the flex

Also, LOL at that AP trade.
    I know, right? I never talked to the guy, just submitted it and got a "thanks" when he accepted it.

Thanks, man. Plax to the rescue.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its a tough call on whether to sit Burelson. I understand your concern about riding the Lions too much, however San Diego isnt a bad matchup to put it all on one game. In general, in a PPR format Burelson is the better start than Burress though. I think you still need to consider starting Donald Brown. If he wasnt playing against Houston, I would almost defintely start him. Matching up with Houston makes it tougher to decide though. He has been running very well of late and has scored a TD in 3 of his last 4 games. I would expect him to have 15 touches like he's been averaging. Not bad considering your other options. Sorry I cant give you a more definative answer, but defintely dont discard Brown yet.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by herecomedajets View Post
    Its a tough call on whether to sit Burelson. I understand your concern about riding the Lions too much, however San Diego isnt a bad matchup to put it all on one game. In general, in a PPR format Burelson is the better start than Burress though. I think you still need to consider starting Donald Brown. If he wasnt playing against Houston, I would almost defintely start him. Matching up with Houston makes it tougher to decide though. He has been running very well of late and has scored a TD in 3 of his last 4 games. I would expect him to have 15 touches like he's been averaging. Not bad considering your other options. Sorry I cant give you a more definative answer, but defintely dont discard Brown yet.
    Thanks, dude. I recently cut my backup QB (freeman) and added Brown. I may live and die with Detroit this week still. Believe it or not, I just added Burleson, Brown and Plax (all on waiver wire?), and I'm a low priority waiver #.

I feel that it'll be close. If AP gets his normal workload, it may put me over the top.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by John_0515 View Post
    Thanks, dude. I recently cut my backup QB (freeman) and added Brown. I may live and die with Detroit this week still. Believe it or not, I just added Burleson, Brown and Plax (all on waiver wire?), and I'm a low priority waiver #.

I feel that it'll be close. If AP gets his normal workload, it may put me over the top.
    Get on the free agency wire and pick up Khalil Bell or Sammy Morris. Maybe Malcom Floyd. Burlesson doesn't belong on any championship game roster. Your bench is not great, If Starks is not playing then Grant could be an ok flex. Plexico could be a hit or miss play too this week. I like him more than Burlesson.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by chiefst2000 View Post
    Get on the free agency wire and pick up Khalil Bell or Sammy Morris. Maybe Malcom Floyd. Burlesson doesn't belong on any championship game roster. Your bench is not great, If Starks is not playing then Grant could be an ok flex. Plexico could be a hit or miss play too this week. I like him more than Burlesson.
    Bell and Floyd both had solid weeks