Thread: mcelroy could replace sanchez next year

mcelroy could replace sanchez next year

if he han't gotten hurt in the preseason.I am sure that he would have given sanchez a run for the money.I am sure that many jet fans saw the same thing that I saw in mcelroy.he is one hell of an accurate passer.he has the smarts to succeed.just because he was a 7th round pick.does not mean he is not talented.he took alabama to the championship the year before.I am sure that many jet fans like me.saw the potential in mcelroy.

Hall Of Fame
    Dump.

_

All League

unless he can figure out how to put some zip on the ball down the field this kid will make a decent backup QB and that is all.

Oh for the love of God, enough already.

Right, And Schotty "could" replace Rex, & I "could" buy the Jets from Woody......

All League
    The return of Jets Rooter

McElroy showed good decision-making in the preseason. Not a great arm, but he could be a good game manager who minimizes mistakes, which is really what this team needs.
    He is the backup of the future for this team

Not sure if trolling or really that clueless.

nah We are getting Norv as our OC and Rivers will demand a trade to the JETS. So we are good.

McElroy will not beat out Peyton Manning. No way

Hall Of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by AJGunns View Post
    Not sure if trolling or really that clueless.
    No one is THAT clueless.

I really do like McElroy's chances for being our backup QB next year. I would love to see Sanchez step up and mentor someone in his 4th year, instead of having to listen to Brunell for any experience advice.

lets see what Sanchise does this yr bf u call him a cab.

Quote Originally Posted by jets rooter View Post
    if he han't gotten hurt in the preseason.I am sure that he would have given sanchez a run for the money.I am sure that many jet fans saw the same thing that I saw in mcelroy.he is one hell of an accurate passer.he has the smarts to succeed.just because he was a 7th round pick.does not mean he is not talented.he took alabama to the championship the year before.I am sure that many jet fans like me.saw the potential in mcelroy.
    Not sure what got you booted here dude, I thought McElroy did damned fine for his first NFL games and took some brutal hits and kept on tickin'.

But I have no facts to back that up, just watching him play after some awesome tailgating. Can the bashers back up thier no-arm and other criticism BASED ON JETS PRE-SEASON PERFORMANCE or are they just regurgitating the thoughts of the press?