Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT IS A SAFTEY?

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THAT IS A SAFTEY?

PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A LOGICAL EXPLANATION

[QUOTE=Chupa;4290736]PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A LOGICAL EXPLANATION[/QUOTE]

????????????????????????

in the end zone threw to an inelligible receiver who caught the ball...

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4290745]????????????????????????

in the end zone threw to an inelligible receiver who caught the ball...[/QUOTE]

That isn't a saftey, its throwing to an illegible receiver

Hall Of Fame
    Penalty by offensive player in their own endzone results in a safety.

Season over.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4290760]Penalty by offensive player in their own endzone results in a safety.

Season over.[/QUOTE]

I know, that penalty wasn't in the endzone, it was at the 2 yard line where brick caught it.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4290760]Penalty by offensive player in their own endzone results in a safety.

Season over.[/QUOTE]

Any and all penalties by an offensive player in the endzone is a safety? I knew intentional grounding, and holding was. Also, the eligible receiver wasn't in the endzone when he caught it.

All that doesn't matter though as the way it was explained was the play was blown dead and his forward progress stopped... no penalty. That's what shocks me. They blew a play dead on a QB whose arm was in motion in the endzone. I'm not sure that's ever happened before.

You want a f**KIng call? The the refs/NFL handed us the game and we f**ked it up still. Giant fans should be fuming over the POS game the officials called against them.

Every time they showed that fat f**k POS and his even more dunce-mother-f**king scumbag of an "OC" I wanted to puke. Good, keep that f**KIng dick on the sidelines calling sideline routes on 4 and 2s. Even when the refs bailed out our candy a$$ QB. sanchez is a f**king joke.

[QUOTE=Borgoguy;4290814]You want a f**KIng call? The the refs/NFL handed us the game and we f**ked it up still. Giant fans should be fuming over the POS game the officials called against them.

Every time they showed that fat f**k POS and his even more dunce-mother-f**king scumbag of an "OC" I wanted to puke. Good, keep that f**KIng dick on the sidelines calling sideline routes on 4 and 2s. Even when the refs bailed out our candy a$$ QB. sanchez is a f**king joke.[/QUOTE]

Did we get any calls we didn't deserve?.. i thought that first challenge was a coin flip, the rest seemed to go as it should.

Jets Insider VIP
    Classic Chupa thread. Jets get dominated in every facet of the game but let's complain about the refs. (definitely a safety btw)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Axil;4290795]Any and all penalties by an offensive player in the endzone is a safety? I knew intentional grounding, and holding was. Also, the eligible receiver wasn't in the endzone when he caught it.

All that doesn't matter though as the way it was explained was the play was blown dead and his forward progress stopped... no penalty. That's what shocks me. They blew a play dead on a QB whose arm was in motion in the endzone. I'm not sure that's ever happened before.[/QUOTE]

Could have been intentional grounding if Brick didnt catch it.

[QUOTE=Ruby2;4290837]Classic Chupa thread. Jets get dominated in every facet of the game but let's complain about the refs. (definitely a safety btw)[/QUOTE]

explain to me how that is a saftey. Jets got dominated? Really? If three jets don't miss a tackle on fluke 99 yard TD we win the game. GTFO

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Chupa;4290851]explain to me how that is a saftey. Jets got dominated? Really? If three jets don't miss a tackle on fluke 99 yard TD we win the game. GTFO[/QUOTE]

Intentional grounding in endzone = safety. Fluke td? It's no fluke that Smith can't run down anyone. How about our line committing penalty after penalty how about Sanchez doing his best kellen Clemens imitation and just holding onto the ball? This is not a good team and we got dominated.
    Last edited by Ruby2; 12-24-2011 at 05:42 PM.

[QUOTE=Chupa;4290752]That isn't a saftey, its throwing to an illegible receiver[/QUOTE]

no its a safety guy.

if you committ a penalty as a QB in the end zone its a safety every single time for the last 50 years.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4290872]no its a safety guy.

if you committ a penalty as a QB in the end zone its a safety every single time for the last 50 years.[/QUOTE]

The QB isn't the one commiting the penalty, its the reciver

[QUOTE=Chupa;4290851]explain to me how that is a saftey. Jets got dominated? Really? If three jets don't miss a tackle on fluke 99 yard TD we win the game. GTFO[/QUOTE]

bull****.

the jets got asshandled....the giants defensive line batted at least 200 balls down, sanchez was running around all day, we couldnt move the ball 10 yards at a time..

give me a break and face facts...this team just laid down and died against the giants.

[QUOTE=Chupa;4290877]The QB isn't the one commiting the penalty, its the reciver[/QUOTE]

no....the QB is committing the penalty, he initiated the play...he threw the ball...

so even if brick doesnt catch it its just a different penalty with the same outcome.

Sanchez had no in game awareness what so ever. stop blaming the refs for calling a play correctly and face the facts.

[QUOTE=Axil;4290834]Did we get any calls we didn't deserve?.. i thought that first challenge was a coin flip, the rest seemed to go as it should.[/QUOTE]

The Giants got hosed all day.

Rex: Done/Bum/Walton. Jr.
    Sanchez: Done/Bum
    Schittheadscumbag ass hole who calls bombs on 4and 2s: Dick/Done
    Kerley: First bus out of town. "Mr. Fumbles"/Done
    Greene: Done/Overrated Bum
    Hunter: Dick.Done/Bum
    Slausen: Bum/Done
    Plax: Selfish/Non-Jet?bum/Done

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4290880]no....the QB is committing the penalty, he initiated the play...he threw the ball...[/QUOTE]

and intentionally grounded it. it's a safety either way. checkmate/

[QUOTE=Darth Vader;4290887]and intentionally grounded it. it's a safety either way. checkmate/[/QUOTE]

yup.