Thread: 59 Pass Attempts

59 Pass Attempts

We threw the ball 59 times today and not one time really challenged the Giants poor secondary? Schitty has to go.

And why throw almost 60 times when we were running the ball so well. This is just so damn frustrating.

[QUOTE=jetssjumets;4290898]We threw the ball 59 times today and not one time really challenged the Giants poor secondary? Schitty has to go.[/QUOTE]

on top of that we do it w/ a QB with a pinched nerve in his neck and ignore the run when we are successful at it.

If Schotty stays next season I am going to boycott.

Practice Squad
    our line wouldn't give sanchez enough time to even look down the field.

All Pro
    We tried to challenge them a handful of times.

We:

A) Gave up sacks
    B) Threw picks

Why?

A) Our protection is terrible. Sanchez was running for his life half the time.
    B) Our WRs are slow. They get 0 seperation.
    C) Our QB is wildly inaccurate and makes bad decisions. He was awful today.

That said, Scotty does have to go. No question. But this was an all around failure by everyone on offense, not just him.

All League
    I will refuse to cheer for this team if Schotty is still here come next season. He HAS TO GO.

All League
    64 drop backs - about 225 yards (net of sack yardage). Less that 4 yards per passing play.

Pathetic.

[QUOTE=dvl7;4290911]our line wouldn't give sanchez enough time to even look down the field.[/QUOTE]

He had plenty of time. Nobody is getting open. How many pump fakes did you see today????????? He had a good 3.5-6 seconds most plays before the 4th quarter, which is all you can expect in the NFL.

Poor route design and playcalling.

Rookie
    Our WR never get separation
    Our #1 WR doesnt play with any effort
    How many time do our WR run the wrong route?
    Do they ever come back to help the QB out?
    Keller is a pansy who only statistically looks okay because we force the ball to him

Worst secondary in the league and we dink and dunk with slow developing drag routes.

All points to coaching and it is obvious Schott has lost the confidence of the team

[QUOTE=BLEEDgreenN'white;4290921]I will refuse to cheer for this team if Schotty is still here come next season. He HAS TO GO.[/QUOTE]

Schotty is such a dumbass. The Jets averaged like 4.5 yards per carry and we drop back to pass almost 60 times. WTF?

[QUOTE=nclion;4290938]Our WR never get separation
    Our #1 WR doesnt play with any effort
    [B]How many time do our WR run the wrong route?[/B]
    Do they ever come back to help the QB out?
    Keller is a pansy who only statistically looks okay because we force the ball to him

Worst secondary in the league and we dink and dunk with slow developing drag routes.

All points to coaching and it is obvious Schott has lost the confidence of the team[/QUOTE]

This is the one that stood out to me. Half the time it looked like Sanchez was throwing it to defenders. Either A he doesn't bother looking at the field at all. Or B the WRs have a different play book. Sanchez simply didn't adjust in this game. I wouldn't be shocked if Rex benched him the last game just for shi6s and giggles.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4290951]Schotty is such a dumbass. The Jets averaged like 4.5 yards per carry and we drop back to pass almost 60 times. WTF?[/QUOTE]

It blew my mind. We were running the ball so well and EVERY TIME we dropped back to pass it was either...ball batted down, holding, dropped pass, or completely missed the receiver.

I'm actually kind of happy we won't be making the playoffs. It brings to light the many upgrades we need to make on offense and the much needed change at OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.

[QUOTE=BLEEDgreenN'white;4290999]It blew my mind. We were running the ball so well and EVERY TIME we dropped back to pass it was either...ball batted down, holding, dropped pass, or completely missed the receiver.

I'm actually kind of happy we won't be making the playoffs. It brings to light the many upgrades we need to make on offense and the much needed change at OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The big question is will the Jets move in another direction? I am just puzzled by the o play calling. Do you realize the Giants were giving up more than 400 yards ppg? Why not run the ball to setup the play action like we did on the very first drive of the game. I just don't understand it.