Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Braylon Edwards Released from 49ers

Braylon Edwards Released from 49ers

[URL="https://twitter.com/#%21/OfficialBraylon"]OfficialBraylon[/URL] Braylon Edwards
    I was released today by the 49ers due to my injury that required more time to rehab and hasn’t allowed me to re-sync with the offense....

Jets Insider VIP
    Guys, I TOLD YOU that his knee was f'd up.

That's the same knee he tore an ACL and was put on IR with the Browns.

The Jets didn't re-sign him because of a myriad of reasons, his knee being one of them.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

ummm....

[SIZE=1]sign this beast[/SIZE]

damn OP, i thought I was fast..

[QUOTE=jetswin;4295142]ummm....

[SIZE=1]sign this beast[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Only for short money, of course.

Mmmmmm, meme-a-liscious!

Sign this beast!!! We can still make the playoffs and he can help.

[B][SIZE=2]Statement to Fans[/SIZE][/B]

I was released today by the 49ers due to my injury that required more time to rehab and hasn’t allowed me to re-sync with the offense. I wish the 49ers organization the best of luck during the Playoffs. I will be working hard this off season to strengthen my knee and prepare for the 2012 season. Thanks for your continued support and for being such loyal fans.

[URL]http://www.braylonedwards.com/media/statement-to-fans/[/URL]

So, what do you say to this, complainers?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4295152]Sign this beast!!! We can still make the playoffs and he can help.[/QUOTE]

You make so many dumb threads that I can't tell if you're being serious or not with this post.

A "fast" receiver with a bad knee is like a 3 legged race horse.

[QUOTE=SMC;4295156]You make so many dumb threads that I can't tell if you're being serious or not with this post.

A "fast" receiver with a bad knee is like a 3 legged race horse.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like he is no longer injured he was released because he cant re-sync with the offense. IM SERIOUS we need him back here!

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4295163]It sounds like he is no longer injured he was released because he cant re-sync with the offense. IM SERIOUS we need him back here![/QUOTE]

For one game. No. But if he agrees to next year as well, then I will agree with you.

Edwards leaving the Jets clearly hasn't worked out for Edwards or the Jets. Same could be said for Cotchery. Would not surprise me to see Cotchery and/or Edwards back with Jets next year.

[QUOTE=jpoppy7;4295171]Edwards leaving the Jets clearly hasn't worked out for Edwards or the Jets. Same could be said for Cotchery. Would not surprise me to see Cotchery and/or Edwards back with Jets next year.[/QUOTE]

I think Edwards would be more likely. Cotchery wanted out.

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4295170]For one game. No. But if he agrees to next year as well, then I will agree with you.[/QUOTE]

Yes of course.

Sign the Beast...with the bum knee...that runs like a 3 legged race horse(that's better then double moves:yes:):D

[QUOTE=Eckesg1;4295173]I think Edwards would be more likely. Cotchery wanted out.[/QUOTE]

He wanted out, but I thought that was because he didn't want to be #3 WR. Then he saw no one wanted him as a starter, and ended up as the #5 WR on the Steelers. He may realize now Jets was best place for him.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=jpoppy7;4295171]Edwards leaving the Jets clearly hasn't worked out for Edwards or the Jets. Same could be said for Cotchery. Would not surprise me to see Cotchery and/or Edwards back with Jets next year.[/QUOTE]

Why would Cotchery want to come back to the Jets? He is in a great spot with the Steelers. Hines Ward is pretty much done, he has a great QB throwing to him, and he has a great coach to work with.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=GreenReaper;4295177]Sign the Beast...with the bum knee...that runs like a 3 legged race horse(that's better then double moves:yes:):D[/QUOTE]
    [IMG]http://gifs.gifbin.com/1233925271_8be9acc.gif[/IMG]

[QUOTE=GreenReaper;4295177]Sign the Beast...with the bum knee...that runs like a 3 legged race horse(that's better then double moves:yes:):D[/QUOTE]

He returned from the injury and played I dont think the knee is injured anymore? He deserves and earned a chance to come back where he belongs. If Rex and Tanne want to start fixing all thats wrong heres the 1st step.