Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Braylon Edwards Released from 49ers

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4298039]
    I don't think any of us know why he was cut here--or why he was cut from the 49ers.

It sounds like something is going on there that none of us know anything about--most likely non-football non-injury related IMHO.[/quote]

OR it could be what was reported : a too-slow recovery from injury. I doubt it was anything more that.

And since the Niners signed him for just one year, they cut him so they can put someone else that was healthy and ready to contribute in Braylon's place. This was done, IMO, more out of NEED than anything "shady" like you seem to suggest.

[quote]LOL. Honestly, you have no idea what you are talking about.

_[/QUOTE]

Well he cleared Waivers yesterday so it's a moot point. lol.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4298307]

OR it could be what was reported : a too-slow recovery from injury. I doubt it was anything more that.

And since the Niners signed him for just one year, they cut him so they can put someone else that was healthy and ready to contribute in Braylon's place. This was done, IMO, more out of NEED than anything "shady" like you seem to suggest. [/QUOTE]

I don't know, the whole thing just never made any sense. You could be right, I hope so, because I would like to see him back. Something just doesn't add up--again--IMHO.

[QUOTE=Vin;4298307]

Well he cleared Waivers yesterday so it's a moot point. lol.

[/QUOTE]

But he didn't NEED to :rolleyes:

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4298314]I don't know, the whole thing just never made any sense. You could be right, I hope so, because I would like to see him back. [B]Something just doesn't add up--again[/B].[/QUOTE]

Bad shoulder + Bad knee + Bad attitude = Bad Idea of Bringing Braylon Back.

I do however, wish him well with his recovery(s):

[URL]http://www.foxsportsohio.com/12/28/11/Niners-dump-ex-Brown-Braylon-Edwards/landing_browns.html?blockID=634528[/URL]

:wavey:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4298333]Bad shoulder + Bad knee + [b]Bad attitude[/b] = Bad Idea of Bringing Braylon Back.

[URL]http://www.foxsportsohio.com/12/28/11/Niners-dump-ex-Brown-Braylon-Edwards/landing_browns.html?blockID=634528[/URL]

:wavey:[/QUOTE]

Well...that's at least ONE thing he has in common with Santonio Holmes. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, he doesn't dogg it, throw teammates under the bus, and act like an immature brat when things don't go his way....oh well. :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4298347]Well...that's at least ONE thing he has in common with Santonio Holmes. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, he doesn't dogg it, throw teammates under the bus, and act like an immature brat when things don't go his way....oh well. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Off the field, he had his moments (DWI).

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4298333]Bad shoulder + Bad knee + [B]Bad attitude[/B] = Bad Idea of Bringing Braylon Back.

:wavey:[/QUOTE]

Maybe he should behave more like that overrated fool Santonio.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4298510]Off the field, he had his moments (DWI).[/QUOTE]

True but at least he never beat on women. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4298605]True but at least he never beat on women. ;)[/QUOTE]

Or dates underage teenage girls like our QB. :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4298735]Or dates underage teenage girls like our QB. :eek:[/QUOTE]

That was just ONE TIME, though! A Brain-fart on Mark's part.

Now you notice he only sticks with the super-models. :D