Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like something BIG is about to happen.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel like something BIG is about to happen.

The season is going to go out with a Bang!!! Week 17 is going to be crazy!!!:cool: A Jets W and they could be in the postseason for three straight yrs. Its never happened bf.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    That'll only happen if the Titans, the Bengals, the Raiders, and Brian Schottenheimer all meet up somewhere and suddenly there's a giant sink hole that opens up under their feet.

But we can always hope I guess

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4296438]The season is going to go out with a Bang!!! Week 17 is going to be crazy!!!:cool: A Jets W and they could be in the postseason for three straight yrs. Its never happened bf.[/QUOTE]

Stadium in Miami will be rockin'

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    "I feel like something BIG is about to happen."

That would be the BIG dump that Rex Ryan is going to take pre-game. :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4296438]The season is going to go out with a Bang!!! Week 17 is going to be crazy!!!:cool: A Jets W and they could be in the postseason for three straight yrs. Its never happened bf.[/QUOTE]

And then if that happens, another guaranteed five seasons of Schitty-ball. Yipee.

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FreshBaked 24 7;4296440]That'll only happen if the Titans, the Bengals, the Raiders, and Brian Schottenheimer all meet up somewhere and suddenly there's a giant sink hole that opens up under their feet.

But we can always hope I guess[/QUOTE]

I also think we are gonna WIN and some big things happen for us and once youre in anything is possible but beating the Pats will be a big one...prob game 1 or the ravens

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4296458]And then if that happens, another guaranteed five seasons of Schitty-ball. Yipee.[/QUOTE]

I think he is gone Regardless he thinks hes a Head coach candidate and we think hes a pop warner qb coach at best...so i think he is gone regardless but i also think we get a big name OC that will change our system in a way where everyone says wow why havent we been doing this the last three years? Im confident we get in and make something special happen...Hey you never know...

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4296463]Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?[/QUOTE]

Lol

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

We're the bad guys and they're the good guys. And I'll be damned if we're gonna let the good guys win!!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playoffs, or no playoffs, I want 2 things to happen:

1) Miami routed in a monumental a@@ kicking; and

2) Shotty fired as OC, and a Norv Turner brought in if he is available.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Leave him alone,, he's on a roll

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=leftturn3;4296720]Leave him alone,, he's on a roll[/QUOTE]

We're just the guys to do it.

this team has always excelled as the underdog, we have not been bigger underdogs than right now...we haven't gotten the bounces our way of year's past, but if we do sneak in the tournament - we have nothing to lose

last year there were some expectations, and we saw that mentality in the first half of pittsburgh. this year if we get in the thing, we are big underdogs in every single game, our own fanbase thinks we are hopeless.

i like our chances.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BigJet85;4296461]I think he is gone Regardless he thinks hes a Head coach candidate and we think hes a pop warner qb coach at best...so i think he is gone regardless but i also think we get a big name OC that will change our system in a way where everyone says wow why havent we been doing this the last three years? Im confident we get in and make something special happen...Hey you never know...[/QUOTE]

Has an oc ever been fired and subsequently hired as a head coach somewhere? I can't see it happening but maybe it has happened in the past?
    This may be why he won't get fired. The font office may want him to get a shot as a hc somewhere

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    what people aren't saying and should be hoping for is that we do actually make the playoffs, go deep again, and then Schotty might get looks at HC besides just in Miami and we might have an even better shot of getting rid of him without having to pay him also!! Just saying that this would seem like the best outcome for everybody, including us fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oddly enough, it's not out of the question for the Jets to make the post-season.

Who do we need to lose? Titans, Bengals, & Raiders or Broncos.

Firstly, Oakland has collapsed while San Diego has had a surge as of late: Oakland will lose.
    Secondly, Cincy is a better team this year, but they're not gonna beat a Ravens team looking to clinch a bye week and homefield advantage in the playoffs: Cincy will lose.
    Thirdly, Titans? lol: Tennessee will lose.

Only real roadblock for the Jets? Miami. This team, despite their record, has been playing like contenders. Last week, they shut out New England in the first half. Let's not forget that Miami hates us, and there's nothing more they'd love right now than to keep us out of the playoffs.

The way I see it, we'll control our own destiny until we hit the field. After that, we'll just give it away like we have been.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=leftturn3;4296720]Leave him alone,, he's on a roll[/QUOTE]

Classic scene, epic movie. :D

FWIW - I'm reading in another post that Rex's presser today is going to be aired live on ESPN? I'm hoping it's a really big announcement like "Brian Schottenheimer Is Leaving The New York Jets To Accept the Head Coaching Position of the Miami Dolphins. Effective Immediately."

That would mean the Jets would automatically win on Sunday & with a little help from Lady Luck the Titans, Bengals and all Raiders lose their respective games pushing the team into another post season run.

;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4296849]Classic scene, epic movie. :D

FWIW - I'm reading in another post that Rex's presser today is going to be aired live on ESPN? I'm hoping it's a really big announcement like "Brian Schottenheimer Is Leaving The New York Jets To Accept the Head Coaching Position of the Miami Dolphins. Effective Immediately."

That would mean the Jets would automatically win on Sunday & with a little help from Lady Luck the Titans, Bengals and all Raiders lose their respective games pushing the team into another post season run.

;)[/QUOTE]

It's nice to dream but knowing our Luck, those teams that we need to lose, Actually lose...

...while the Jets lose against Miami when Nick Folk misses a Game-winning FG as time expires with the JETS down two points. :steamin:

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4296908]It's nice to dream but knowing our Luck, those teams that we need to lose, Actually lose......while the Jets lose against Miami when Nick Folk misses a Game-winning FG as time expires with the JETS down two points. :steamin:[/QUOTE]

What if today's annoucement is that Cappy re-signed Braylon & he'll be activated for Sunday's game against Miami provided he passes a physical?

Would the Jets lose against the Dolphins then?

;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Limolady;4296922]What if today's annoucement is that Cappy re-signed Braylon & he'll be activated for Sunday's game against Miami provided he passes a physical?

Would the Jets lose against the Dolphins then?

;)[/QUOTE]

YEA BUDDY :broccoli: