Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Latest Joe Benigno Rant

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    LMAO when he states.....all breaks will go our way Sunday and we will lose to the Dolphins.

Like him or not this interview was accurate and should be required listening for all JETS fans.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4297480]LMAO when he states.....all breaks will go our way Sunday and we will lose to the Dolphins.

Like him or not this interview was accurate and should be required listening for all JETS fans.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but his woe is me schtick does get old. Jets haven't won a SB but they have been very successful the past decade or so.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4297506]Yeah but his woe is me schtick does get old. Jets haven't won a SB but they have been very successful the past decade or so.[/QUOTE]

If making the playoffs is the barometer than yes....but in 2002 when Penny beat the Colts 41zip...we thought we had it. Yet we NEVER won more than 10 games from 1999 to 2009.

Our success to use your words is like kissing your sisters friend. ONE division title, very few playoff wins pre REX, no home playoff games.

As SAR would ask.....are you a MET fan?:D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4297531]If making the playoffs is the barometer than yes....but in 2002 when Penny beat the Colts 41zip...we thought we had it. Yet we NEVER won more than 10 games from 1999 to 2009.

Our success to use your words is like kissing your sisters friend. ONE division title, very few playoff wins pre REX, no home playoff games.

As SAR would ask.....are you a MET fan?:D[/QUOTE]

Have to be realistic. Since 2002 the Jets have been stuck in the same division with one of the greatest HC/QB combos in history.

The Jets have been far from futile. Just look at the Bills, Dolphins, Browns.

No I am not satisfied with just being competitive but at the same time I acknowledge that there has been some success.

No I am not a Mets fan.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4297696]Have to be realistic. Since 2002 the Jets have been stuck in the same division with one of the greatest HC/QB combos in history.

The Jets have been far from futile. Just look at the Bills, Dolphins, Browns.

No I am not satisfied with just being competitive but at the same time I acknowledge that there has been some success.

No I am not a Mets fan.[/QUOTE]

The fact that you put Success(have experienced it) also means you're not a Mets fan. :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4297506]Yeah but his woe is me schtick does get old. Jets haven't won a SB but they have been very successful the past decade or so.[/QUOTE]Every day on his current shift, maybe so. Overnight he was just what the doctor ordered.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JumbalayaJet;4297772]Every day on his current shift, maybe so. [b]Overnight[/b] he was just what the doctor ordered.[/QUOTE]

I always loved his promo on :

[b]UMBERTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS.......CLAM-HOUSE![/b]

:P

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    you all must have turned that off without listening the whole way through. Easily the worst part is when (Carl) Banks got on the phone. That guy is beyond brutal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sugar Ray Martel

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sexi Rexi;4297782]you all must have turned that off without listening the whole way through. Easily the worst part is when ([B]Carl) Banks got on the phone. That guy is beyond brutal.[/QUOTE][/B]

have to disagree banks tells it like it is..if he wasnt so ugly he would be a star on tv!! :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=prza;4297784]Sugar Ray Martel[/QUOTE]

....on the other side of the glass.

*background music sample : "aaah sugah..."*

:D