Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Shoddy is getting lambasted in the Media

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Shoddy is getting lambasted in the Media

Even here in New England.
    Last Night I'm watching CNN Sports & Troy Brown & this guy Felger were discussing Sanchez.
    Both of them mentioned the outlandish play calling in Sundays game and agreed that the Jets need a offensive identity.

Carl Banks, Adam Shein, the announcers in that game & on & on.
    Word is national now.
    If he lands a HC gig it will prove that nepostism is alive & well in the NFL.
    The guy at most should be working in the college ranks.

Shoddy is the #1 topic & should be. We need to keep the heat & get this guy ousted.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetster;4296697]We need to keep the heat & get this guy ousted.

[/QUOTE]

...and the peoples said Amen.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetster;4296697]Even here in New England.
    Last Night I'm watching CNN Sports & Troy Brown & this guy Felger were discussing Sanchez.
    Both of them mentioned the outlandish play calling in Sundays game and agreed that the Jets need a offensive identity.

Word is national now.

Shoddy is the #1 topic & should be. We need to keep the heat & get this guy ousted.[/QUOTE]

He will def be a scapegoat. Someone has to be and all logic points to him. One of the curve balls would be if Woody has a hard on for Cowher or Gruden to make a splash with a HC, but I would put that at 2%or less. Shotty is the only one on the staff that gets the message across that one one is safe with sloppy play...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4296706]He will def be a scapegoat. Someone has to be and all logic points to him. One of the curve balls would be if Woody has a hard on for Cowher or Gruden to make a splash with a HC, but I would put that at 2%or less. Shotty is the only one on the staff that gets the message across that one one is safe with sloppy play...[/QUOTE]

Other than Martz, you usually do not see the microscope aimed at OCs.
    I'm amazed that it took THIS LONG for people outside of the fans to see what a dolt this guy is.
    The Media is 100 times what it used to be with Twitter ect.
    The TURD has been exposed.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rex can praise Schitty publicly all he wants.

But I don't see any logical way that you can bring him back. It's not just this year, our offense has been an inconsistent mess throughout his entire 6 year tenure.

Is it just a coincidence that Pennington and Fave went on to have the best seasons of their careers as soon as they ditched Schitty's ass-backwards offense?

Rex needs a veteran coach who has a proven track record to come in and run this offense. Rex and Co. should be on the phone with Norv as soon as he gets the axe in San Diego.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4296772]Rex can praise Schitty publicly all he wants.

But I don't see any logical way that you can bring him back. It's not just this year, our offense has been an inconsistent mess throughout his entire 6 year tenure.

[B]Is it just a coincidence that Pennington and Fave went on to have the best seasons of their careers as soon as they ditched Schitty's ass-backwards offense?[/B]

Rex needs a veteran coach who has a proven track record to come in and run this offense. Rex and Co. should be on the phone with Norv as soon as he gets the axe in San Diego.[/QUOTE]

Dont forget about Drew Brees, Shotty was the QB coach when they decided to go with Rivers instead.

As far as Norv....he is under contract thru 2013, so if he is fired I am not so sure he rushes out for a coordinators job right away. He can relax for a year or so and still get paid like head coach.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetster;4296697]Even here in New England.

Word is national now.

Shoddy is the #1 topic & should be. We need to keep the heat & get this guy ousted.[/QUOTE]

Testify, brotha! If he's not gone by mid-February, we need to start calling and emailing Woody telling him we will buy no more Jets merchandise until Schitty is gone. :mad:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    My boss, and Eagles fan, and a guy that admittedly doesn't really pay to much attention to other teams, asked me what the hell was wrong with our offensive coordinator.

3 weeks BEFORE the Jets played the Eagles.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm glad the media finally caught on. If Sanchez had been let to instead of Schottenheimer, I would have straight up lost it.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez certainly has some game to work on... his field vision is not what it should be, doesn't read progressions, and gets rattled when a defense takes away his primary and outlets. With that said, living out in SF I saw a lot of Alex Smith the last few years, and without a coach that played to the strengths of the QB and some good personnel investments / moves AS would be horrific compared to Sanchez. I think the future is clear - another year for Sanchez in a better system with an OC who can tailor the offense to his strengths. My only concern is finding that quality OC, and upgrading the personnel around him. SF caught lightning in a bottle this year with all elements aligning. We should only hope to be so lucky.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Part of me really hopes the Jets get pasted by the Fish Sunday.Like a 24-0 loss.A shutout would have to seal the fate of Schitty.

I'm so f'n sick of this awful pathetic boring offense.I'm sick of seeing shotgun with all 5 wideouts running 4 yard curl outs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4297369][b]Part of me really hopes the Jets get pasted by the Fish[/b] Sunday.Like a 24-0 loss.A shutout would have to seal the fate of Schitty.

I'm so f'n sick of this awful pathetic boring offense.I'm sick of seeing shotgun with all 5 wideouts running 4 yard curl outs.[/QUOTE]

Your post and your name are at odds with each other. :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IHATEDOLPHINS;4297369]Part of me really hopes the Jets get pasted by the Fish Sunday.Like a 24-0 loss.A shutout would have to seal the fate of Schitty.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I hope the offense looks worse than they did against Baltimore. A monumental ass-whipping. I want no excuses left for the FO to retain that stack of sh!t.

Honestly it's the only good that can come from this lousy season.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    good riddance to schitty and not a minute too soon. this guy hung mangini out to dry and now he is trying thesame with rex. he has also hung sanchez out by not trying to coach him up. mainly because schitty can't coach.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4297376]Your post and your name are at odds with each other. :D[/QUOTE]

I know dude I'm so torn!!!!

I want this idiot gone so bad,but if the Fish win I gotta deal with these idiot Dolfin fans and media saying "we knocked you out of the playoffs"

I would try to explain to them that the Jets were already on the outside of the playoffs,but they wouldn't get it

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shotty and the Jets need a clean break at this point, it will be good for both of them.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sourceworx;4297440]Agreed. I hope the offense looks worse than they did against Baltimore. A monumental ass-whipping. I want no excuses left for the FO to retain that stack of sh!t.

Honestly it's the only good that can come from this lousy season.[/QUOTE]

Aren't you a Patriots fan? Since when do you care what happens with the JETS?

IF anything, you should be rooting for Schitty to get a 10-year-extension or something.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schotty has turned into a passing version of Paul Hackett.

Think about that. :eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schotty gone won't solve all our problems but it will solve a significant amount. I'm pumped that he could be on his way out sooner than later!

[IMG]http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jesus-lebowski-lastsupper.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Crease29;4297520]Schotty gone won't solve all our problems but it will solve a significant amount. I'm pumped that he could be on his way out sooner than later!

[IMG]http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/jesus-lebowski-lastsupper.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

What the hell?