Thread: Has it really come to this....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Has it really come to this....

I'm going to call somebody out for something they said earlier today because it makes no sense. Others can comment

GoBigGreen basically said that some days he would rather be a fan of the Cleveland Browns than the New York Jets.

Are you kidding me?

You would rather be a fan of a franchise who:
    -Had 3 tremendous heartbreakers in the 1980s and has nothing else in the SB era.
    -Had a greedy owner who moved the original team to a new city and 4-5 years later rose to prominence and won a Super Bowl.
    -Reinstated a new crappy franchise that has been a doormat for the length of its existence.

Does this logically make sense?

Has the gloom and doom come to this?

We were never going to win the Super Bowl this year no matter what Rex Ryan said. You shouldn't have set your expectations on what he said.

Get. Over. It.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What do you care? If he wants to be a Browns fan thats his business......

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    threads of this nature are dumpworthy...therefore this goes to the dump

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    I'm going to call somebody out for something they said earlier today because it makes no sense. Others can comment

GoBigGreen basically said that some days he would rather be a fan of the Cleveland Browns than the New York Jets.

Are you kidding me?

You would rather be a fan of a franchise who:
    -Had 3 tremendous heartbreakers in the 1980s and has nothing else in the SB era.
    -Had a greedy owner who moved the original team to a new city and 4-5 years later rose to prominence and won a Super Bowl.
    -Reinstated a new crappy franchise that has been a doormat for the length of its existence.

Does this logically make sense?

Has the gloom and doom come to this?

We were never going to win the Super Bowl this year no matter what Rex Ryan said. You shouldn't have set your expectations on what he said.

Get. Over. It.
    You should remind him that he is getting all worked up watching other people play a game.

Maybe refer him to a reputable therapist. Buy him some soothing bath salts from Bed, Bath & Beyond (don't snort them......well, he can try. It is pretty trippy).

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Eck on this one.