Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do you start rooting for the Dolphins?

As much as I despise Big Mouth and Schittyhorrendous, I will root for the Jets for the whole game because I don't want someone on this board claiming I am a fair weather fan. I will say one thing--if Schittyhorrendous is still the OC next year, I will refuse to watch any games.

Oh my, the righteousness! It's a wonder how any of you ever do any wrong.

Let's face it: the Jets need a swift kick to the groin to effect any change in this organization. I'm talking about at OC. Lose the battle, win the war. That type of thing. If you don't have the uncommon valor necessary to root for such a thing to occur, then you can bask in your unilateral & pure fandom all you want, and can thank me and sourceworx next year when Schitty is gone and the team finally gets a home playoff game.

Queuing up the Miami Dolphins fight song on youtube now...

All League
    If minions from hell rose up to the play the dolphins in an epic match up to decide the fate of the free world, I might consider rooting for the fish.

But probably not.

Remember when we beat KC the final week of the 2007season in 2007, costing us Darren McFadden (and got us Gholston).

That was the worst win in Jets history.

Winning this game would cost us like 5-7 draft slots, missing out on Upshaw or Mercilus.

I don't think we're going to beat Miami, but with our luck we will win and so will Tennessee so it will do nothing but hurt our draft position and miss out on the pass rushing stud we so covet!

does anyone really think that 1 game will make a difference between Schotty keeping or losing his job? if u do i have shares in the brooklyn bridge to sell you.

and that aside, root against the jets??? you must have been one of those people rooting for the jets to lose out and get a better pick some years back...

[QUOTE=Sanchise;4297996]I would rather get a third straight winning season and I could never root for Miami..IMO Schotty sealed his fate in the Giants game no matter what happens[/QUOTE]

If we go to the playoffs again, Schotty will 100 percent be here next year. Its extremely rare any team gets to the playoffs three straight years.

[QUOTE=Green&White51;4298699]If minions from hell rose up to the play the dolphins in an epic match up to decide the fate of the free world, I might consider rooting for the fish.

But probably not.[/QUOTE]

LETS GO MINIONS

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't root against the Jets, ever.

Especially against Miami.

never. I will never root for the dolphins

Hall Of Fame
    I would root for the Iraqi Republican Guard over the Dolphins.

_

[QUOTE=Astoria;4298692]Oh my, the righteousness! It's a wonder how any of you ever do any wrong.

Let's face it: the Jets need a swift kick to the groin to effect any change in this organization. I'm talking about at OC. Lose the battle, win the war. That type of thing. If you don't have the uncommon valor necessary to root for such a thing to occur, then you can bask in your unilateral & pure fandom all you want, and can thank me and sourceworx next year when Schitty is gone and the team finally gets a home playoff game.

Queuing up the Miami Dolphins fight song on youtube now...[/QUOTE]

i am sorry but if you think that one game will make or break ANY changes in the organization you are either dumb or the jets are (and they arent).

i can kind of see people rooting for a higher pick although they are idiots for doing so...but this is just retarded.

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Root for the Dolphins? :no:

[IMG]http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/m/i/h/mihirpatel2021305624.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Astoria;4297826]When do you start rooting for the Dolphins? [/QUOTE]

Never.

/endthread.

Rookie
    When?

Never, that's when. If one win over Miami saves Schitty's job, it was never in danger. I will never Eeeever root for the goldfish.

Jets win
    Texans win
    now
    on
    4:15 games

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4299084]I would root for the Iraqi Republican Guard over the Dolphins.

_[/QUOTE]

lolz!

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Gastineau99;4298763]Remember when we beat KC the final week of the 2007season in 2007, costing us Darren McFadden (and got us Gholston).

That was the worst win in Jets history.

[/QUOTE]

DING DING DING.

If the Titans are rolling on Sunday I want no part of a Jets victory.