Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Wait for Benigno's epoch RANT Tomorrow!!!

Can't Wait for Benigno's epoch RANT Tomorrow!!!

WFAN 10am-2pm

Guy is coming back early from his vacation to do this and it's gonna be great. For those of you too young to remember Benigno's epoch rants from midnight to 6am on WFAN following a loss back in the 1990's - the radio ratings went through the roof till the wee hours :D

I know "Bruce from Bayside" (a regular caller on WFAN since 1987 and runner-up to Benigno when he won their famous contest giving him one full hour to host his own show back in 1996) and Bruce says Joe is the best Jet fan on the planet - bar none. Total obsession for almost 50 years. Fireman ED wasnt a Titans fan in '62 like Joe ;)

CAN'T WAIT!!! (I hope Bart Scott's listening :D)

Jets Insider VIP
    What the hell is an "epoch" rant?

Should be super de duper EPOCHHHH

:shakehead

LMAO!!!!

Smh...

Epic thread of this epoch, apocryphally.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4298259]WFAN 10am-2pm

Guy is coming back early from his vacation to do this and it's gonna be great. For those of you too young to remember Benigno's epoch rants from midnight to 6am on WFAN following a loss back in the 1990's - the radio ratings went through the roof till the wee hours :D

I know "Bruce from Bayside" (a regular caller on WFAN since 1987 and runner-up to Benigno when he won their famous contest giving him one full hour to host his own show back in 1996) and Bruce says Joe is the best Jet fan on the planet - bar none. Total obsession for almost 50 years. Fireman ED wasnt a Titans fan in '62 like Joe ;)

CAN'T WAIT!!! (I hope Bart Scott's listening :D)[/QUOTE]

And BTW...Screw fireman Ed. He was a dolphins fan as a teenager.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SMC;4298262]What the hell is an "epoch" rant?[/QUOTE]

COMMON!

_

schroy im asking for the last time.

PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS.

they are far from EPOCH.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4298310]schroy im asking for the last time.

PLEASE STOP MAKING THREADS.

they are far from EPOCH.[/QUOTE]

+1, they screw the epoch.

I mean pooch.

[QUOTE=SMC;4298262]What the hell is an "epoch" rant?[/QUOTE]...i believe that is the old english spelling...

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4298259]WFAN 10am-2pm

For those of you too young to remember Benigno's epoch rants from midnight to 6am on WFAN following a loss back in the 1990's [/QUOTE]
    Were they from an earlier epoch?

Good movie

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/33/Epoch_poster.jpg/250px-Epoch_poster.jpg[/IMG]

Schroy is always good for some laughs

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't think that word means what you think it means...

[IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D58LpHBnvsI&feature=related[/IMG]

[QUOTE=jetsfan1983;4298393]Schroy is always good for some laughs[/QUOTE]

:D You get it

I dont know guys. He may insult the Sanchise. As everyone knows on this board if you dont like Sanchez and think he is holding back this franchise you are a troll and not a fan. Its the Oline, Schotty, Receivers, Tight end etc........................

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298639]I dont know guys. He may insult the Sanchise. As everyone knows on this board if you dont like Sanchez and think he is holding back this franchise you are a troll and not a fan. Its the Oline, Schotty, Receivers, Tight end etc........................[/QUOTE]

So give me a reasonable alternative. You have not answered the question that I have posed.

[QUOTE=2foolish197;4298329]...i believe that is the old english spelling...[/QUOTE]

Bingo Foolish! ;)

USA: "Theater"
    UK: "Theatre"

A little bit of Shakespeare era English never hurts.

He should have called in last Monday at the latest if he wanted to vent about the game. Its over with and I don't need to hear about another waster year.... this and that. The season is not over. love Joe, but we still might make the playoffs