Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can't Wait for Benigno's epoch RANT Tomorrow!!!

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4298631]:D You get it[/QUOTE]

riiiight you did it on purpose.

do you realize you spelled epic wrong?

Hall Of Fame
    For the illiterate or just plain dullards (no mention of Shakespeare):

[url]http://www.beedictionary.com/common-errors/epic_vs_epoch[/url]

[B][SIZE="3"]epic vs epoch : Common Errors in English[/SIZE][/B]

About epic vs epoch

An “epoch” is a long period of time, like the Pleistocene Epoch. It often gets mixed up with “epic” in the sense of “large-scale.” Something really big has “epic proportions,” not “epoch proportions.”

Source: [url]http://www.wsu.edu/[/url]

epic Meaning(s)•(n) a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds
    •(s) very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
    •(a) constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic

epoch Meaning(s)•(n) a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
    •(n) a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
    •(n) (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded

Love the tag line at the bottom of the add:

[B]YOUR BRAIN, JUST BRIGHTER[/B]

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4299292]

[B]YOUR BRAIN[/B]

[/QUOTE]

Every Stokes response gets a BUMP to the top. Why? Because he's a braaainiiiaaaccc :D

Einstein 1942: "I'm smarter than Marconi, Fermi, Teller, Tesla, and Wile E. Coyote all combined"

wow. isnt this a sports blog/board. when did it turn into a term paper? anybody who hits spell check before they post is ----.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4299563]Every Stokes response gets a BUMP to the top. Why? Because he's a braaainiiiaaaccc :D

Einstein 1942: "I'm smarter than Marconi, Fermi, Teller, Tesla, and Wile E. Coyote all combined"[/QUOTE]

OK..I am Very DRUNK and posting. In fact, I am hammered.

Stokes is totally REAL and Kool. Totally Kool.

You....well Your recent threads are pretty negative . Like I said, I am hammered so please fore give.

Stokes...keep it real.

South park !

[QUOTE=JStokes;4299292]For the illiterate or just plain dullards (no mention of Shakespeare):

[url]http://www.beedictionary.com/common-errors/epic_vs_epoch[/url]

[B][SIZE="3"]epic vs epoch : Common Errors in English[/SIZE][/B]

About epic vs epoch

An “epoch” is a long period of time, like the Pleistocene Epoch. It often gets mixed up with “epic” in the sense of “large-scale.” Something really big has “epic proportions,” not “epoch proportions.”

Source: [url]http://www.wsu.edu/[/url]

epic Meaning(s)•(n) a long narrative poem telling of a hero's deeds
    •(s) very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary (especially in size or scale)
    •(a) constituting or having to do with or suggestive of a literary epic

epoch Meaning(s)•(n) a period marked by distinctive character or reckoned from a fixed point or event
    •(n) a unit of geological time that is a subdivision of a period and is itself divided into ages
    •(n) (astronomy) an arbitrarily fixed date that is the point in time relative to which information (as coordinates of a celestial body) is recorded

Love the tag line at the bottom of the add:

[B]YOUR BRAIN, JUST BRIGHTER[/B]

_[/QUOTE]

The first meaning could be appropriate, if his rant says he is now a Giants fan or no longer a jets fan from that day forward.