Thread: New Story: Win or Lose, Sanchez to Stay With Jets

New Story: Win or Lose, Sanchez to Stay With Jets

[B]Florham Park, N.J.[/B] - After the Jets suffered a crucial and devastating loss on Christmas Eve the talk turned to the evaluation of third-year quarterback Mark Sanchez. A "report" surfaced online indicating that the Jets were exploring their options to part ways with their inconsistent quarterback, but let's be clear Sanchez isn't going anywhere. He will be the Jets starting quarterback headed into the 2012 season, beyond that is likely up for discussion and up to him to prove that this team can indeed succeed with him at the helm.

"I've*stated over and over my feelings about Mark Sanchez." Rex Ryan...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/christopher_nimbley/?p=1858]More...[/url]

[QUOTE=JI BREAKING NEWS TICKER;4298440][B]Florham Park, N.J.[/B] - After the Jets suffered a crucial and devastating loss on Christmas Eve the talk turned to the evaluation of third-year quarterback Mark Sanchez. A "report" surfaced online indicating that the Jets were exploring their options to part ways with their inconsistent quarterback, but let's be clear Sanchez isn't going anywhere. He will be the Jets starting quarterback headed into the 2012 season, beyond that is likely up for discussion and up to him to prove that this team can indeed succeed with him at the helm.

"I've*stated over and over my feelings about Mark Sanchez." Rex Ryan...

[url=http://www.jetsinsider.com/blogs/christopher_nimbley/?p=1858]More...[/url][/QUOTE]

Who'd a thunk it?:confused:

Why is this a story? Where is he going?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4298587]Why is this a story? Where is he going?[/QUOTE]

to infinity and beyond!

[QUOTE=rextilleon;4298587]Why is this a story? Where is he going?[/QUOTE]

If Schitty stays?

To hell, probably....

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    This is so F*ing stupid.

if this article is true.then we can look foward to another mediocre season. I say cut him and save the eight million dollars.start rebuilding with draft.trade for peyton manning and go from there.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=jets rooter;4298624]if this article is true.then we can look foward to another mediocre season. I say cut him and save the eight million dollars.start rebuilding with draft.trade for peyton manning and go from there.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we can get your guy Josh Freeman?? The Buc's will end the season 4-12..:eek:

He will be just good enough to win close games with a good defense and running game but will never be good enough to lead the team on his shoulders and make his teammates better.

That will be just enough to keep him as the starter and curse this franchise for a decade of mediocrity wasting opportunity after opportunity to upgrade the position in the draft or free agency. That one mistake trading up for Sanchez will drag us down for the next 10-15 years. **** you Mangini I am sure you are laughing your *** of now for sticking us with this bum as your last revenge.