Thread: Rex Ryan is DESTINED to Win the SB as a Headcoach!

Rex Ryan is DESTINED to Win the SB as a Headcoach!

The jets are in good shape for the future as long as Rex Ryan is around. Coach has SB written all over him. jmo!!!!!!!!!! [B]its just a matter of time..[/B]:D

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4298496]The jets are in good shape for the future as long as Rex Ryan is around. Coach has SB written all over him. jmo!!!!!!!!!! [B]its just a matter of time..[/B]:D[/QUOTE]

Where's SAR I?

Veteran
    My prediction is that he continues to build teams that beat the have's but not the have-not's. After two more seasons of mediocrity, he is shown the door after the 2013 season after we drop down to third in the division behind Miami.

All Pro
    I'm less and less confident by the day that he is "the guy."

But I still think there's a chance.

[QUOTE=jeT.MAC;4298496]The jets are in good shape for the future as long as Rex Ryan is around. Coach has SB written all over him. jmo!!!!!!!!!! [B]its just a matter of time..[/B]:D[/QUOTE]

Is that you, REX?

Hall Of Fame
    [IMG]http://tnation.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/a/1a779_ORIG-cool_story_bro9.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=Austin;4298530]I'm less and less confident by the day that he is "the guy."

But I still think there's a chance.[/QUOTE]

I know this year has been down but you generally can count on a rex team to deliver a top defense and solid running game. If you have those 2 things, you have a chance to compete every year. So i'm happy with rex.

Count me in on this circle jerk.

Rex is going south with this whole franchise. Hubris will get you every time.