Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SNY Adam Schein: "I guarantee Jets will make the playoffs"

SNY Adam Schein: "I guarantee Jets will make the playoffs"

His scenario:

1. The Ravens want to win the division and go into the playoffs on a roll by beating Cincy.

2. Tennessee has lost 2 in a row.

3. The Chargers are on a roll (better late than never) Rivers will have a great game while Palmer is still trying to find his way.

[B]4. JETS 23 FISH 17[/B]

Seriously, my biggest problem is #4. Yes, Miami has an interim coach and it's a meaningless season, but, they would love to knock off the Jets and the Jets are total enigma's at this point.

[B][SIZE="6"]WOULD SCHOTTY THROW THE GAME TO THE FISH TO GET THE MIAMI JOB?!?!?[/SIZE][/B] :eek::eek::eek:

Tenn is beating Houston who aren't playing for anything. Game over

ADAM SCHEIN is trying to invoke the ultimate JINX here.

Many here WANT the JETS to lose to insure that Schotty is history and I think Adam echos that sentiment.

He'd better hope it doesn't backfire and what he said tongue-in-cheek(IMO) doesn't end up coming true 'cause there'll be a bunch of angry JETS fans after his 4-eyed-face. :D

Veteran
    [QUOTE=Vin;4298630]ADAM SCHEIN is trying to invoke the ultimate JINX here.

Many here WANT the JETS to lose to insure that Schotty is history and I think Adam echos that sentiment.

He'd better hope it doesn't backfire and what he said tongue-in-cheek(IMO) doesn't end up coming true 'cause there'll be a bunch of angry JETS fans after his 4-eyed-face. :D[/QUOTE]

Amen...make the playoffs and see what happens. At this point I don't know if anyone in the organization can/will fire schotty. get in and hope another team takes him off our hands

Jets Insider VIP
    Were gonna beat the FISH? Doubt it.

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/image.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298628]Tenn is beating Houston who aren't playing for anything. Game over[/QUOTE]

Houston is trying to right a ship that has gone seriously south the last two weeks. All starters, including Andre Johnson will be playing the entire game. All that being said, I think they lose on Sunday.

I'd be happy if we go into the 4 oclock games with a chance to make the playoffs.

Hall Of Fame
    I agree with all of his predictions except for the Jets winning.

Miami is a lock in this game.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4298655]I agree with all of his predictions except for the Jets winning.

Miami is a lock in this game.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/rex-ryan-1.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4298647][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/image.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Glad your not making the decisions SAR, or you would get rid of the best thing to happen to the Jets since Joe Namath.

[QUOTE=CanadaSteve;4298660]Glad your not making the decisions SAR, or you would get rid of the best thing to happen to the Jets since Joe Namath.[/QUOTE]

dont put him down....he just learned how to use photoshop.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4298655]I agree with all of his predictions except for the Jets winning.

Miami is a lock in this game.[/QUOTE]

[B][U]Epic[/U][/B] BAN! :D (just kidding, you're right lol)

All League
    I guess if your in sports media you just have to keep making outrageous predicitons until your eventually proven right by law of averages.

Hall Of Fame
    Im not as down on Rex as SAR is but I can understand his frustration.

My only hope is that behind closed doors and in meeting with FO, Rex isn't as nearly in denial as he is when he is with the media.

Truth is if he was a quiet coach, the only thing people would be saying about him is that he is a great coach. His antics take away from just how good a job he really does. He is not perfect but I think he is better than most.

Jets just need to clean house with the offensive staff.

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298628]Tenn is beating Houston who aren't playing for anything. Game over[/QUOTE]

HOUSTON IS THE SPOILER!!! [B]They can knockout the Titans!!! thats something to play for.

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4298627]
    [/QUOTE]

Wait, what? Plenty of teams have lost 2 games in a row at some point in the season, this point has no merit for argument.

BS, I live here in H-Town and I can assure you the texans do not want to lose and go into the playoff on a down note.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4298677]Im not as down on Rex as SAR is but I can understand his frustration.

My only hope is that behind closed doors and in meeting with FO, Rex isn't as nearly in denial as he is when he is with the media.

Truth is if he was a quiet coach, the only thing people would be saying about him is that he is a great coach. His antics take away from just how good a job he really does. He is not perfect but I think he is better than most.

Jets just need to clean house with the offensive staff.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/h1.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/t1.jpg[/IMG]

I fail to see how he's a "great coach". To me, he's a great entertainer, a great defensive coordinator, that's it.

I've still got a few t-shirts and hoodies available. Better get them now, closest thing we're going to get to them again.

SAR I

[QUOTE=Schroy48;4298627]His scenario:

1. The Ravens want to win the division and go into the playoffs on a roll by beating Cincy.

3. The Chargers are on a roll (better late than never) Rivers will have a great game while Palmer is still trying to find his way.

[B]4. JETS 23 FISH 17[/B]

QUOTE]

5. The Cowboys win and the Giants cry wee wee wee all the way home because the Jets are in and they are not.

[QUOTE=SAR I;4298659][IMG]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/srubenst/rex-ryan-1.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I[/QUOTE]

Coach is going to be w/jets until he wins the bigone. That will be sooner then later. The jets are having an average season bc of lack of talent on offense and turnovers. i hope you run into Rex and he breaks his leg off in your aZZZ for *uc*ing with him.. lol!!!

Jets need a new RT, Explosive WR stretch field deep, BIGAZZ TE like Gronk, RB 215+lbs., Safety, LB.

RT
    WR
    S
    TE
    RB
    LB