Thread: Are We Heading South

Are We Heading South

I have this sense that the Jets are going backwards, and that no matter what they do in the draft and through free agency, we will be at best a middle of the road team. Here are the reasons.

1. Sub Par coaching form the head coach down.
    2. Bad personnel decisions
    3. Average QB
    4. Too many positions to fill---SS, FS, Linebacker, WR, OL

I do hope that the Mouth and grows up and that the Bean Counter gets some help. I have a funny feeling that that won't be the case. We are once again in rebuilding mode.

Change to below average QB. Sorry but a QB who is 27/33 in percentage, 28/33 in avg, 22/33 in rating, 26th/33 in most interceptions is hardly an average QB. The stats and the eye test tell you he is below average in his third year making a ****ing ton of money. How jets fans are not more pissed about this guy is astounding.

HE IS THE QB OF A TEAM 27th IN OFFENSE WITH BELOW AVG STATS AND PEOPLE STILL SAY HE IS AVG? WTF!?!??!?!?
    Last edited by Magnus; 12-29-2011 at 10:08 PM.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4298794]Change to below average QB. Sorry but a QB who is 27/33 in percentage, 28/33 in avg, 22/33 in rating, 26th/33 in most interceptions is hardly an average QB. The stats and the eye test tell you he is below average in his third year making a ****ing ton of money. How jets fans are not more pissed about this guy is astounding.

HE IS THE QB OF A TEAM 27th IN OFFENSE WITH BELOW AVG STATS AND PEOPLE STILL SAY HE IS AVG? WTF!?!??!?!?[/QUOTE]

LMAO

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4298799]LMAO[/QUOTE]

Oh yea 29th in ESPN QBR ;)

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298794]Change to below average QB. Sorry but a QB who is 27/33 in percentage, 28/33 in avg, 22/33 in rating, 26th/33 in most interceptions is hardly an average QB. The stats and the eye test tell you he is below average in his third year making a ****ing ton of money. How jets fans are not more pissed about this guy is astounding.

HE IS THE QB OF A TEAM 27th IN OFFENSE WITH BELOW AVG STATS AND PEOPLE STILL SAY HE IS AVG? WTF!?!??!?!?[/QUOTE]

Sooooo.....Are we heading South, Magnus? :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Vin;4298803]Sooooo.....Are we heading South, Magnus? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Despite the problems we still have a pretty ****ing good defense. They look worse than they are due to having to deal with the offense going 3 and out all the time but the defense will keep us in games. This ****y offense is holding the team back and will go nowhere with such extreme ineptitude.

As long as Hou does their part the jets will be heading south twice in the next couple of wks.;) Cmon Houston dont let Tenn F it up.:steamin:

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298806]Despite the problems we still have a pretty ****ing good defense. They look worse than they are due to having to deal with the offense going 3 and out all the time but the defense will keep us in games. This ****y offense is holding the team back and will go nowhere with such extreme ineptitude.[/QUOTE]

What the offense needs is an improved O-Line meaning :

GET WAYNE HUNTER THE FUK AWAY FROM THE JETS!

I agree with this post we took a step back this year with the regressions at many positions. Not a fan of them but we need a Yankee type offseason in getting the right FA and draft to get back the postseason.

[QUOTE=Vin;4298811]What the offense needs is an improved O-Line meaning :

GET WAYNE HUNTER THE FUK AWAY FROM THE JETS![/QUOTE]

No need to worry we drafted a guy in the second round to take over the right tackle position. He is just waiting in the wings baby. Ducasse here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Veteran
    Dead Horse

We have [B]ALL[B]seen this year thats it just not our QB,the blame can go in 100 different directions "as usual for this team when things go down the ****ter"

Funny thing the other day a bunch of us were talkin bout the 83 draft when we left Marino hangin there...imagine with our D and offence when had back then? We would have more SB wins than Steelers all day long.

Sorry bout that last paragraf(sp?) I was daydreamin bout our team.....AGAIN:mad::(

Hall Of Fame
    <<<<<< Take a look at my status.

In two or three years you will not recognize this team. It is the way of the NFL.

[QUOTE=Magnus;4298818]No need to worry we drafted a guy in the second round to take over the right tackle position. He is just waiting in the wings baby. Ducasse here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Ducasse is like the Blind leading the Clueless.

God...what a bust. :mad: