View Poll Results: Who will be the next OC???

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Norv Turner

2 18.18%
  • Qb coach of Green Bay

3 27.27%
  • Jon Gruden

0 0%
  • Andy Reid

0 0%
  • Jim Fassel

0 0%
  • Bill Callahan

3 27.27%
  • Tom Moore

0 0%
  • Chad Pennington

0 0%
  • Haley

2 18.18%
  • no change

1 9.09%

Thread: Who will be the next...

Who will be the next...

OC of the Jets

It doesn't take a genius to figure out we need a new 1...
    Last edited by Shark99; 12-30-2011 at 06:13 AM.

i think there may be enough bad feelings that callahan walks. he wanted to leave last season and the jets prevented him from even interviewing.

Gruden? Reid? Glad to see you are sticking to realistic options!

We haven't discussed this... At all... Not one bit

Hall Of Fame
    If Clements stays another year in GB he may be able to jump right to the HC position without becoming a coordinator. That is the trend in the league. Guys are no longer "required" to be coordinators before they get a HC job. Tomlin, Harbaugh, Morris.

I think he would rather build up his stock with Rodgers for another year or so rather than come to NY and put his stock in Sanchez who may end up being a bad QB no matter what system he is in. That would hurt his credibility and "prodigy" status. So basically I think he is a long shot.

Norv isn't coming. Especially after what happened between him and Rex. They are polar opposites. It is a pipe dream.

Basically the Jets and Sanchez are between a rock and a hard place. They need to make a decision on Sanchez next year and that is why they cant change the system on him completely. But if they dont change the system, they cant bring in a new fresh coach with bright ideas. This is why the correct move was to fire Schotty after last season.

He who hesitates is lost.

Jets offense is doomed no matter what they do. Which is why I think they should start over form scratch with a new offensive staff and Sanchez if they cannot acquire an upgrade. A high-end rookie can be upgrade when you consider that the financial cost is not nearly as high. Saving money @ QB will allow them to significantly upgrade other positions. Just draft some linemen b.c no matter what the system is or who the QB is, the line needs to get better. It all starts with the line.