Thread: All you need to know about Magnus the troll

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

All you need to know about Magnus the troll

[I]"Seriously it was un****ing believable. If it was 2nd and long he would run it up the gut 99.9% of the time. It was amazing if you really think about it. [B]I liked Chad MUCH more than Sanchez[/B] so it was infuriating to say the least. Rex wants a Hackett system to implement his stupid ground and pound and lets hide the QB we are paying a fortune to run the ball."[/I]

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    IBTL.

Happy New Year Everybody!

:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You should be banned for this but we all know this is more like dictatorship where the rules are selectively enforced. Chad is such a better QB than Sanchez has been its not even close. The fact it would even enter your mind that Sanchez is better shows what a complete joke you are.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    He goes somewhat overboard on his comments no doubt about it. However there is nothing at all wrong having an opinion that Sanchez is not the guy. He harps on it a tad much but some of his points are indeed correct.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4299341]You should be banned for this but we all know this is more like dictatorship where the rules are selectively enforced. Chad[B] was[/B] such a better QB than Sanchez has been its not even close. The fact it would even enter your mind that Sanchez is better shows what a complete joke you are.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Eckesg1;4299344]Fixed[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4299341]You should be banned for this but we all know this is more like dictatorship where the rules are selectively enforced.[B]Chad is such a better QB than Sanchez has been its not even close.[/B] The fact it would even enter your mind that Sanchez is better shows what a complete joke you are.[/QUOTE]

That's really not saying whole lot....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    a HEALTHY chad pennington WAS a better QB than sanchez. It would be difficult to argue otherwise IMO.

magnus is certainly over the top with the sanchez hate, but I must say I have some serious doubts about sanchez also.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4299341]Chad is such a better QB than Sanchez has been its not even close.[/QUOTE]

Did you know...

That if Mark can stay healthy next year he'll have started 2 more games than Chaddy Cakes for the Jets during the regular season...

And at similar points in their career, as of now, he's started 34 more games and thus, 3 years into their career his stats blow Chaddy's out of the water aside from the always talked about but loltastic completion %...

Let that soak in...

Oh and Chad had a 45% completion percentage in his first two years :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    ive seen perma bans for specifically calling out posters in a thread title...

just sayin

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=barkus;4299379]a HEALTHY chad pennington WAS a better QB than sanchez. It would be difficult to argue otherwise IMO.

magnus is certainly over the top with the sanchez hate, but I must say I have some serious doubts about sanchez also.[/QUOTE]

A healthy 2002 Chad Pennington was a top ten quarterback in the league

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4299386]ive seen perma bans for specifically calling out posters in a thread title...

just sayin[/QUOTE]

Should be a ban.

Its ridiculous that someone cant have a negative opinion about Sanchez. All are allowed their own opinion here.....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4299388]A healthy 2002 Chad Pennington was a top ten quarterback in the league[/QUOTE]

When Chad was healthy the debate daily was how much better then Brady he would be...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KR;4299390]Should be a ban.

Its ridiculous that someone cant have a negative opinion about Sanchez. All are allowed their own opinion here.....[/QUOTE]

i totally disagree w/ magnus but he has the right to his opinion on the matter.

pennington wasn't a better QB then Sanchez for 2 reasons.

1) he was hardly ever healthy
    2) he never advanced past the divisional round

end of story.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KR;4299393]When Chad was healthy the debate daily was how much better then Brady he would be...[/QUOTE]

That debate led to so much hatred for Pats fans that it created the likes of FF2.

At least that's what he told me led to his creation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=KR;4299390]Should be a ban.

Its ridiculous that someone cant have a negative opinion about Sanchez. All are allowed their own opinion here.....[/QUOTE]
    Stupid thread. It should be pinned as a testament to the IQ of the original poster.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    I liked Pennington, but Sanchez has already proven to be better. Pennington couldn't beat the Pats (maybe once I think) and completely **** the bed in the playoffs, just couldn't get his team in the endzone.