Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reggie Bush - OUT for Sunday

[QUOTE=Magnus;4299403]If Tenn beats Houston its better that the Jets lose anyway. :dunno:[/QUOTE]

But the thing is they play at the same time THE JETS DO!

It's not like the Jets play at 4.....

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4299597]And let's not forget the moronic off-sides he pulled. But hey, is everyone really so gloom and doom about the Phish game? We have been known to pull some turnarounds.

A final win, whether we back into the playoffs or not, would be a good start for my New Year. (Of course my standing $250 bet with an annoying Phin fan may have something to do with it as well)[/QUOTE]

Better hope he pays you in CASH and not by Check. ;)

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

2nd string RB will gash us...

[QUOTE=TJ;4299673]2nd string RB will gash us...[/QUOTE]

Who is their second string RB?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Jetfan16;4299676]Who is their second string RB?[/QUOTE]

Daniel Thomas...

Veteran
    I've been watching the line rise favoring the fins go from +2 to +2 1/2 to +3 in the Chicago paper this morning, after theannouncement Bush was out for the game. Sucker bet, Jets win this one.

[QUOTE=CGJET;4299924]I've been watching the line rise favoring the fins go from +2 to +2 1/2 to +3 in the Chicago paper this morning, after theannouncement Bush was out for the game. Sucker bet, Jets win this one.[/QUOTE]

Anybody that's betting the Dolphins probably loves the fact that Bush is out. It might make the line drop back to 1 or 2, and the Dolphins are going to win anyway, but it's easier to cover when the line is less than a field goal, lol.