Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WoW Sound familiar??????

[QUOTE=lolepop;4299665]tfine this thread was so fine!!![/QUOTE]

Indeed!:yes:

Rookie
    Listening to Baltimore sports radio this week, I thought to myself...I wonder if Cam Cameron (Ravens OC) and Schantfindtheendzoneheimer ever ran into each other. I though it was likely. Especially considering how many times I've seen Vontay Leach lined up wide before motioning back to the formation and how the Ravens inexplicably abandoned the run game so early in the game against Jacksonville and Seattle. It all makes sense now. Also I am hard pressed to find a Raven's fan who wouldn't want to drive a stake through Cameron's eyes for his coaching abilities.

[QUOTE=Jasper17;4299669]Listening to Baltimore sports radio this week, I thought to myself...I wonder if Cam Cameron (Ravens OC) and Schantfindtheendzoneheimer ever ran into each other. I though it was likely. Especially considering how many times I've seen Vontay Leach lined up wide before motioning back to the formation and how the Ravens inexplicably abandoned the run game so early in the game against Jacksonville and Seattle. It all makes sense now. Also I am hard pressed to find a Raven's fan who wouldn't want to drive a stake through Cameron's eyes for his coaching abilities.[/QUOTE]

Just look at the LOLphins when he coached them and you have your answer............

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Drew Brees is too short. He will never be a franchise Qb...oh wait

[QUOTE=TJ;4299672]Drew Brees is too short. He will never be a franchise Qb...oh wait[/QUOTE]

LMAO

All Pro
    That's eerily similar, wow

for this offense to get on track the first thing that has to be done is get Schotty as far away from this team as possible and fast

[QUOTE=Pavilion;4299682]That's eerily similar, wow

for this offense to get on track the first thing that has to be done is get Schotty as far away from this team as possible and fast[/QUOTE]

I agree!!!! You cant coach a QB to scared to take chances...thats what makes all QB's great...get rid of him...get rid of him now....:mad:

So do we keep Schotty? In 2003, he passed for 2108 yds with a 57.6% comp, 11 TDs and 15 INTs in 11 games. It was his 3rd year. In 2004, his 4th year, he passed for 3159 yards, 27 TDs 11 INTs, a 65.5% Comp in 15 games.

[QUOTE=BX Jet Fan;4299688]So do we keep Schotty? In 2003, he passed for 2108 yds with a 57.6% comp, 11 TDs and 15 INTs in 11 games. It was his 3rd year. In 2004, his 4th year, he passed for 3159 yards, 27 TDs 11 INTs, a 65.5% Comp in 15 games.[/QUOTE]

thats not the point..../sigh /facepalm

Its the offense as a whole..for those who dont get it

[QUOTE=tfine350z;4299689]thats not the point..../sigh /facepalm[/QUOTE]

I was joking. But if you don't think Schotty will point to Brees's progression in his 4th year if he is trying to keep his job you are crazy. Plus, both QBs had Tomlinson.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    This is why you simply don't give up on a QB after only three years.

I know people get impatient for immediate success, but the league just doesn't work like that for the most part.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hmmm still waiting for Schotty supports to refute these SD comments......:rolleyes:

What aa joke!!!!:eek:

[QUOTE=Astoria;4299616]Good find. It's mind boggling how long Schitty has been ruining offenses.

Chargers made the mistake of jettisoning both "problems", the QB coach and the QB, only to find out one was responsible for the other. And now the QB is hall of fame bound. And the QB coach is now our problem at OC. It's such a shame.[/QUOTE]

+1
    But for some ridiculous reason he still has a cult following on this board and the front office keep getting down on their knees for this idiot!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=tfine350z;4299619]This is my favorite:

[I]"Because Brees is inconsistant, and has very poor accuracy, and couldn't see open receivers last year. This year he has improved on everything, and I give him credit for being a great competator, but Rivers is more accurate right now then Brees, and can see the field as good or better, and has a much quicker release."[/I]

Creepy..:eek:[/QUOTE]

That is little creepy. But I would rather not place my hopes on Sanchez improving based on what another QB did. No two people are the same.

I think the Chargers are happy with Rivers. The didnt make a mistake letting Brees go. Brees has developed in a perfect cocoon for him. The Superdome. Brees needed perfect situation for him to succeed.

Brees found a willing coach and a desperate organization that was willing to build a team and system around him. That is never going to happen with the Jets. Nor should it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=hatnlvr;4299726]+1
    But for some ridiculous reason he still has a cult following on this board and the front office keep getting down on their knees for this idiot![/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say he has a cult following ... most people just point out that he's not the sole reason for our poor season, and a change at OC will not guarantee any improvement next year.

Great players make coaches look great moreso than the other way around.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4299746]That is little creepy. But I would rather not place my hopes on Sanchez improving based on what another QB did. No two people are the same.

I think the Chargers are happy with Rivers. The didnt make a mistake letting Brees go. Brees has developed in a perfect cocoon for him. The Superdome. Brees needed perfect situation for him to succeed.

Brees found a willing coach and a desperate organization that was willing to build a team and system around him. That is never going to happen with the Jets. Nor should it.[/QUOTE]

I find it very telling that you IGNORE what the SD fans were saying about Schotty in the thread and the fact that Schotty was essentially incompetent and then you say in effect well Sanchez wont improve "maybe" and that the Jets shouldn't build their offense around his strenths?

[B][SIZE="3"]I answer What are you talking about????[/SIZE][/B]:eek:

The answer is simple the Jets drafted him 5th in the NFL draft.

If your thinking was the Jets thinking when they drafted him, why draft him?

Do you understand?

Sanchez wasn't an undrafted walk on trying just to make the team. If the Jets weren't going to work towards Sanchez's strengths why draft him?????

If you werent going to [B][SIZE="3"]"build"[/SIZE][/B] around Sanchez then why draft Sanchez that high in the first place!!!:eek:

The Jets weren't forced to draft Sanchez they moved up to get him.....

Maddening!! :rolleyes:
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 12-31-2011 at 10:54 AM.

[QUOTE=tfine350z;4299607][URL]http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=15211[/URL][/QUOTE]

[URL]http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=25140[/URL]

when players suck its the coaches fault when the players do well its because of the players....sound familiar

[QUOTE=Jasper17;4299669]Listening to Baltimore sports radio this week, I thought to myself...I wonder if Cam Cameron (Ravens OC) and Schantfindtheendzoneheimer ever ran into each other. I though it was likely. Especially considering how many times I've seen Vontay Leach lined up wide before motioning back to the formation and how the Ravens inexplicably abandoned the run game so early in the game against Jacksonville and Seattle. It all makes sense now. [B]Also I am hard pressed to find a Raven's fan who wouldn't want to drive a stake through Cameron's eyes for his coaching abilities.[/B][/QUOTE]

I bet you that applies to fans of 25+ NFL teams OC's...Check the Chicago papers. Lovie Smith is going through the same thing as Rex over OC Mike Martz.

Especially with Madden everyone thinks they can be an OC and call plays..Of course it's always AFTER a play occurs...Team runs for 2 yards--The OC should have passed...Team passes incomplete--The OC should have run.