Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who else is ******* fascinated at the situation of week 17??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4299747]Yes, exactly. The Texans options:

Play To Win: Face the Jets who have played 6 road playoff games and have beaten the Texans 3 times in the last 5 seasons.

-or-

Play To Lose: Face the Titans who the Texans stomped 41-7 a few months ago, and rest your starters on a short week as you're certainly a Saturday wildcard host.

Gee.....really tough to see what they'll do.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

If they play that type of "game", they'll lose. How much you want to bet that someone would bring this tidbit up as bulletin board material for the Titans.

Yeah they got stomped by Houston but that was then.....this is now. Every game is different.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4299747]Yes, exactly. The Texans options:

Play To Win: Face the Jets who have played 6 road playoff games and have beaten the Texans 3 times in the last 5 seasons.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

The Texans do not fear the Jets. No one in the Playoffs is going to fear the Jets this year.

There is no incentive for the Texans to lose and get a playoff against the Titans.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like

All there is to say.

SAR 1 wrote:

[B]I drowned the Jets in praise and love at times in 2009 and 2010. But here in 2011 there hasn't been but 1 week of consistent play and coaching and it's EXTRA horrible because of how close we were to the Super Bowl in back-to-back years.
    [/B]

You never praised the Jets last year. You kept up that silly debate that they weren't beating anybody and escaping with victories. You are a fraud. Enough said.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frankiev80;4300152]SAR 1 wrote:

[B]I drowned the Jets in praise and love at times in 2009 and 2010. But here in 2011 there hasn't been but 1 week of consistent play and coaching and it's EXTRA horrible because of how close we were to the Super Bowl in back-to-back years.
    [/B]

You never praised the Jets last year. You kept up that silly debate that they weren't beating anybody and escaping with victories. You are a fraud. Enough said.[/QUOTE]

Haha exactly.

He said he was excited for this year before the way it unfolded? What a lie. All I remember this summer was him saying that BECAUSE we made the AFCCG the past two years that it was impossible to advance that far or any further again. Our 'window' was closed according to him. Why even bother rooting this year then?

Hey Sar, quit whining about your PSL, and save that money for an extension on your mansion.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    fascinated isn't the first word that came to mind.