Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just read Brunell said he wants to return next season.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetliner;4300159]When Ewbank kept Hill way past his usefulness-

"He must have pictures of Woody doing some very non-public things", either that or he's a PSU assistant????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

[B]fixed.[/b]

There's PROOF of what happened in the PSU scandal.

No real proof in the Syracuse situation...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I want a backup that will gun for Sanchez's job. Either a stud rookie, or someone like McNabb. Sanchez needs the pressure.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Are you Crazy? Brunnel is doing such a great job "mentoring" Sanchez. :rolleyes:

This is a cast of clowns and if they don''t do something major to shake up this offense they are banking on fans good will that no one will be calling for Rex and Tanny's job after they have another subpar year. If they were really worried they would can Schotty, sign the best QB they can get and declare an open competion at QB in training camp may the best one win.

Will they do that? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Beacause they are to worried about perception and semantics. They will ride and die with Sanchez knowing they aren't risking their jobs since they can always fall back on those 2 AFC championship games which they lost by the way.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Magnus;4300370]Are you Crazy? Brunnel is doing such a great job "mentoring" Sanchez. :rolleyes:

This is a cast of clowns and if they don''t do something major to shake up this offense they are banking on fans good will that no one will be calling for Rex and Tanny's job after they have another subpar year. If they were really worried they would can Schotty, sign the best QB they can get and declare an open competion at QB in training camp may the best one win.

Will they do that? HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why? Beacause they are to worried about perception and semantics. They will ride and die with Sanchez knowing they aren't risking their jobs since they can always fall back on those 2 AFC championship games which they lost by the way.[/QUOTE]

When I see your posts in any thread, I kinda just read over it and think to myself "Damn, I feel like I have heard this before? Wait a minute. Its the same a-hole who appears on every thread about the Jets and hates on Sanchez."

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MTJets;4300375]When I see your posts in any thread, I kinda just read over it and think to myself "Damn, I feel like I have heard this before? Wait a minute. Its the same a-hole who appears on every thread about the Jets and hates on Sanchez."[/QUOTE]

Soooo are you Sanchizified?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4300368]I want a backup that will gun for Sanchez's job. Either a stud rookie, or someone like McNabb. Sanchez needs the pressure.[/QUOTE]

LOL McNabb... I'd actually take him over Brunell (because of age) just for a one-year deal.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's the vet minnimun now? 900K it's close to a million. Can't blame Brunell for trying to get some easy money. The Jet's don't need another cheerleader. They need someone who can push Sanchez to play his best by putting his starting job in jeopardy.