Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

View Poll Results: Do we want a higher draft choice or make the Playoffs?

Voters
91. You may not vote on this poll
  • Higher Draft Choice

22 24.18%
  • Playoffs

69 75.82%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pick One: Higher pick in first round of draft or playoffs

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4300184]perhaps...one could argue the 2010 colts matchup was a game we were expected to win...so 3 could be very accurate.

in fact maybe even the 2009 bengals playoff game...so 2 is also argueable.[/QUOTE]
    I was figuring the bengals is the only one where it wasnt a shocker we won. i think most had the colts beating us last year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4300254]Really? When was the last time the Jets made the AFCCG (let alone 2 years in a row) who's head coach wasn't Bill Parcells? Oh I'm sorry, you must want Joe Walton or Bruce Coslet to still coach this team. Or maybe even Herman Edwards, where making the playoffs was a blessing. So you're pretty much the fan with the head up his ass huh?[/QUOTE]

It has to be an act.

No one can be this unknowledgeable plus this annoying without trying really hard.

And he's done it in such a short period of time.

A true trolling champ.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4300247]You're right. It's the same as before.

Everyone, he's right. The year with Herm when we were 4-12 was as fun as the 11-5 victory over the Pats in the playoffs last year.

Good points made by this guy.[/QUOTE]

The future is now we are 8-7 going into the last week of the season.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4300254]Really? When was the last time the Jets made the AFCCG (let alone 2 years in a row) who's head coach wasn't Bill Parcells? Oh I'm sorry, you must want Joe Walton or Bruce Coslet to still coach this team. Or maybe even Herman Edwards, where making the playoffs was a blessing. So you're pretty much the fan with the head up his ass huh?[/QUOTE]

Sorry but the AFCCG is not the Super Bowl where I come from. To you it might be the holy grail.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4300263]The future is now we are 8-7 going into the last week of the season.

Sorry but the AFCCG is not the Super Bowl where I come from. To you it might be the holy grail.[/QUOTE]

Holy Christ, you're unbelievable. I'm done.. Happy fukcing New Year dickwad

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4300266]Holy Christ, you're unbelievable. I'm done.. Happy fukcing New Year dickwad[/QUOTE]

Sorry the truth hurts. This team has won nothing since 1969.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bocajetfan68;4299913]YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

BOCA, BOCA, BOCA!!!!............You da Man!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4300263]The future is now we are 8-7 going into the last week of the season.

Sorry but the AFCCG is not the Super Bowl where I come from. To you it might be the holy grail.[/QUOTE]

So go and be a Pats or Steelers fan. Perhaps the Texans would suit you?

But whining and complaining and not supporting your team, booing Sanchez when he takes the field, booing the coaches, mother F'ing the franchise.

I wouldn't want to play to win either. I'd just take my money and run.

That's what makes you, and everyone else who pretends they'd do a better job, a troll.

Enjoy your miserable life, I've got to watch my team tomorrow.

Happy New Year.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Draft pick. Even if we get in the playoffs, it's one and done, likely in embarrassing fashion. Lose the game tomorrow, fire the OC, retool the defense and O-line via the draft and free agency.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4300267]Sorry the truth hurts. This team has won nothing since 1969.[/QUOTE]

Go be a fukcing Patriots fan then. Get the fukc out of this forum.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4300271]So go and be a Pats or Steelers fan. Perhaps the Texans would suit you?

But whining and complaining and not supporting your team, booing Sanchez when he takes the field, booing the coaches, mother F'ing the franchise.

I wouldn't want to play to win either. I'd just take my money and run.

That's what makes you, and everyone else who pretends they'd do a better job, a troll.

Enjoy your miserable life, I've got to watch my team tomorrow.

Happy New Year.[/QUOTE]

I booed no one. Im not complaining but some feel the need to applaud failure.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4300277]I booed no one. Im not complaining but some feel the need to applaud failure.[/QUOTE]

You're not complaining???

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4300276]Go be a fukcing Patriots fan then. Get the fukc out of this forum.[/QUOTE]

No thanks the Jets are my team win or lose. Lets just keep the facts on the table and not applaud below average.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dump

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4300266]Holy Christ, you're unbelievable. I'm done.. Happy fukcing New Year dickwad[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/g409/jactrades/Gifs%20and%20Macros/Positive%20Response%20Gifs/OrsonWellsApplause.gif[/IMG]
    _

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4300282]No thanks the Jets are my team win or lose. Lets just keep the facts on the table and not applaud below average.[/QUOTE]

You've got this elitist attitude like you know better.

Why don't you give Rex a call and let him know what should be done.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4300287][IMG]http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/g409/jactrades/Gifs%20and%20Macros/Positive%20Response%20Gifs/OrsonWellsApplause.gif[/IMG]
    _[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/g409/jactrades/Gifs%20and%20Macros/Positive%20Response%20Gifs/OrsonWellsApplause.gif[/IMG]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4300294][IMG]http://partner-ad.photobucket.com/albums/g409/jactrades/Gifs%20and%20Macros/Positive%20Response%20Gifs/OrsonWellsApplause.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/busey_clapping.gif[/IMG]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Playoffs everyday and thrice on Sunday!!! We can worry about the draft when it comes around. Anything can happen once we're in the playoffs

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    To many people get caught up in the we have to make the SB idea of things. This is not baseball the JETS are not the Yankees. Making the playoffs is a win, having a winning record is a win, winning a division would be a huge win IMO, and yes the SB would also be a win. Winning is winning I'll take what I can get. As an Indians fan I know I'll never see them win a world series. That doesn't mean I dont want them to make the playoffs if they can. The idea of saying not making the playoffs is a better idea is just crazy to me.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I said higher draft pick and not afraid to admit it. Playoffs would be good if we were even remotely able to have a decent O but pitt and the others would kill us right now. yadda yadda anything can happen in the playoffs that line only works if you had a decent oc. Schitty has lost to every winning team this year besides a few defensive bailouts. I have absoultely no faith he could beat ravens, steelers, pats, or even raiders.