Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Prepare Your Emotions Jet Fans ...

Mark it down. Cincy will crush the Ravens.

Flacco will throw multi pics.

I don't think there will be a lot of emotional outbursts tomorrow because a lot of people have gotten it out of there system this week.

They know this team is going to need a lot of luck to make the playoffs and even if they get there they are probably not going to win the Super Bowl.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4300036]Raiders can win the divison. Titans can't. Raiders in a four way(jet win) get the nod over the Titans.(thats why beside winning, Bengals losing all they need is Jet win or Titans loss) So of course they have a higher percentage because they have alot more things that they can get in with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but the Raiders will probably lose. That's the point.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4300040]The Raider charger game wil be close. (Raiders have a bad habit of keeping teams in late) Carson Palmer has owned the Chargers in his career. Last meeting 13-20 - 299 15 yard average per pass 125 Qb rating.

The Raiders should get back Jacoby Ford. The trio OF Ford D moore and Dhb going to be nightmare for Chargers secondary. M Bush was 30 for 150 yards rushing plus well over 60 - 80 yards receiving.(first charger game) taiwan jones(he back) was on the verge of breaking one every time he carried nthe football the last time he played the Chargers.
    Raiders beat the Chargers on both sides of the ball(game shouldn't have been that close)
    Raiders should win this game .[/QUOTE]

Except if the Chargers play like they played against the Ravens, and Flacco >>> Palmer.

Charger win by at least 10.

[QUOTE=Austin;4300142]Yeah, but the Raiders will probably lose. That's the point.[/QUOTE]

The Raiders put up 489 total yards of offense against the Chargers the first time. 191 yards on the ground(Mcfadden didn't play in that one) and 299 yards in the air(on only 20 attempts). That was with Jacoby Ford catching a bomb early for 41 yards and going out with an injury that he just coming back from). Dhb will be back for this game (wasn't present for the first matchup) The raiders are going to put some points up on the chargers. The chargers win it will have to be a shootout.

[QUOTE=quantum;4300259]Except if the Chargers play like they played against the Ravens, and Flacco >>> Palmer.

Charger win by at least 10.[/QUOTE]

The ravens aren't the same team on the road that they are at home. The Chargers just match ujp better to some teams. Raiders the last couple of times have owned both sides of the line of scrimmage against the Chargers.

Raiders for first time have most of their weapons back on offense for this game. Raiders get to put out J Ford, D Moore and DHb out there together for the first time.

My emotions for tomorrow:

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_TKXPPjhRk[/url]

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4300036]Raiders can win the divison. Titans can't. Raiders in a four way(jet win) get the nod over the Titans.(thats why beside winning, Bengals losing all they need is Jet win or Titans loss) So of course they have a higher percentage because they have alot more things that they can get in with.[/QUOTE]

Hey, you're back! :D I thought maybe something happened (sick or something).

Good luck tomorrow, but I hope the Raiders lose!

Happy New Year!

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4300408]The ravens aren't the same team on the road that they are at home. The Chargers just match ujp better to some teams. Raiders the last couple of times have owned both sides of the line of scrimmage against the Chargers.

Raiders for first time have most of their weapons back on offense for this game. Raiders get to put out J Ford, D Moore and DHb out there together for the first time.[/QUOTE]
    Houston will only want to win half the game ,there is no reason to have any starters get hurt in the second half. Raiders win.

lol @ Jets and playoffs in the same sentence. Season ends tomorrow guys. On to the Knicks. They won by 20 points tonight. Only thing New York has going for them. Cowboys will beat the Giants too.

All League
    [QUOTE=quantum;4299942]There's at least a [B]50% chance we get in, but who cares? We'll be embarrassed in the wildcard round [/B]and might jeopardize Schitty getting fired.[/QUOTE]

If we get in we are going to Houston, a game that I think we can win with our defense alone.

Then if we get past the Texans, we will be going back to Foxboro in the Divisional Round (as long as the Pats beat Buffalo tommorrow) which is a game that we can definatley win, especially if we are coming in after a big win on the road in the Wild Card game.

Before you know it, we are back in the AFCCG for a third straight year. I know Im getting way ahead of ourselves here, but my point is if we get in we have a very good chance of winning atleast one game. I cant give up on this team until it is offically over, the potential is their IMO, just gotta take it one game at a time and see what happens.
    Last edited by PaPZ187; 01-01-2012 at 12:57 AM.

[QUOTE=John_0515;4300432]Hey, you're back! :D I thought maybe something happened (sick or something).

Good luck tomorrow, but I hope the Raiders lose!

Happy New Year![/QUOTE]

I did have surgury(skin grafts) and been bed riidden for the last month. Still suppose to stay in bed and keep foot elevated as much as possible. Not sunday , as the playoff wait(drought has been long enough. Just want to make playoffs this year as I expect 2012 to be year Raiders get the most bang for their buck. (c Palmer will be so much better with a full offseason)

Good Luck Today and Happy New Years likewise to everyone on here.

[QUOTE=Minkaveli;4300457]lol @ Jets and playoffs in the same sentence. Season ends tomorrow guys. On to the Knicks. They won by 20 points tonight. Only thing New York has going for them. Cowboys will beat the Giants too.[/QUOTE]

The odds aren't good (alot has to happen) for the Jets to make playoffs, but honestly the cards could break right for you today. All the matchups you need to happen ,you can see a way for them breaking your way. First you have to do your job and beat the Dolphins at one.

As a raider fan who hasn't sniffed the playoffs since 2002, I don't think you can give up on a season till you are official out of the race. I think you been spoiled the last couple years and don't realize anything can happen if you find a way to make the playofffs.

All League
    [QUOTE=Raider9175;4300504]The odds aren't good (alot has to happen) for the Jets to make playoffs, but honestly the cards could break right for you today. All the matchups you need to happen ,you can see a way for them breaking your way. First you have to do your job and beat the Dolphins at one.

As a raider fan who hasn't sniffed the playoffs since 2002, [B]I don't think you can give up on a season till you are official out of the race. I think you been spoiled the last couple years and don't realize anything can happen if you find a way to make the playofffs[/B].[/QUOTE]

+1

I believe very strongly we're going to be sitting at about 7:00 tonight waiting to see if it's Tebow Time. And whether it is or not will decide if the Jets are in the playoffs or not.

[QUOTE=Memorex;4299947]I am numb and already looking to the offseason moves. This squad honestly doesn't deserve to be in the postseason.[/QUOTE]

yes. we all know a playoff run will in someway mask some of the many problems this team has

I can buy all the scenarios happening except one---------Tennesse losing to Texans---What do the Texans have to play for----absolutely nothing.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=rextilleon;4300561]I can buy all the scenarios happening except one---------Tennesse losing to Texans---What do the Texans have to play for----absolutely nothing.[/QUOTE]

Not limping into their first play-offs on a 3 game losing streak?

[QUOTE=Raider9175;4300040]The Raider charger game wil be close. (Raiders have a bad habit of keeping teams in late) Carson Palmer has owned the Chargers in his career. Last meeting 13-20 - 299 15 yard average per pass 125 Qb rating.

The Raiders should get back Jacoby Ford. The trio OF Ford D moore and Dhb going to be nightmare for Chargers secondary. M Bush was 30 for 150 yards rushing plus well over 60 - 80 yards receiving.(first charger game) taiwan jones(he back) was on the verge of breaking one every time he carried nthe football the last time he played the Chargers.
    Raiders beat the Chargers on both sides of the ball(game shouldn't have been that close)
    Raiders should win this game .[/QUOTE]

stop it, i watched that game. the raiders didnt beat them and dominate like you attempt to say...jeez.

[QUOTE=JamesR;4300663]Not limping into their first play-offs on a 3 game losing streak?[/QUOTE]

Foster INACTIVE
    Joseph INACTIVE
    Andre Johnson on a snap count.

i'm concerned.