Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giants fans are expecting 4 more wins this month

Giants fans are expecting 4 more wins this month

After talking with 2 veteran Giants fans last night...

1) They know they can beat Green Bay next time and are looking forward to that happening in January.

2) No doubt they will beat the Cowboys tomorrow.

3) They admit that SF and NO have better teams, but, they will rise to the occasion like in 2007 and find a way to win - especially with ELI :yes:

4) The only AFC teams that can beat them in the Super Bowl are the Steelers and Ravens - maybe.

* They also mentioned that if Sanchez played QB for the Steelers they would go 6-10 given the physical style of play at the QB position and how Sanchez cant play well when he's "bullied".

who gives a ****?

All Pro
    tell mom & dad to post this themselves next time

Rookie
    Dump....we're on to the DOLPHINS this week... Who cares about a couple idiot fans of any team...

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4300056]After talking with 2 veteran Giants fans last night...

[/QUOTE]

That's all the proof I need.

Dammit, another SB Championship for the Giants.

Jetman73 in typical form after a Jets loss, spamming the board with drivel.

_

i also know giants fans who acknowledge that team is going nowhere. so what?

Jets Insider VIP
    [/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa whoa. VETERAN Giants fans??? This changes things. :rolleyes:

Twit.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=JetsMakeMeCry;4300091]i also know giants fans who acknowledge that team is going nowhere. so what?[/QUOTE]

Probably not veteran Giant fans.

_

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Jets Things;4300094]Whoa whoa whoa. VETERAN Giants fans??? This changes things. :rolleyes:

Twit.[/QUOTE]

EPOCH!

_

What a great thread

No, the Giants will probably win tomorrow (unfortunately) but the Falcons will beat them in the wildcard round.

I would HATE to see a Green Bay vs. Giants NFC Championship series since I always root against the Giants and I don't want to see a Green Bay repeat either.

1) They know they can beat Green Bay next time and are looking forward to that happening in January.

3) They admit that SF and NO have better teams, but, they will rise to the occasion like in 2007 and find a way to win - especially with ELI :yes:

4) The only AFC teams that can beat them in the Super Bowl are the Steelers and Ravens - maybe.

* They also mentioned that if Sanchez played QB for the Steelers they would go 6-10 given the physical style of play at the QB position and how Sanchez cant play well when he's "bullied".[/QUOTE]

1) not happening
    2) not so sure
    3) they feel they can beat GB but are afraid of SF?
    4) patriots would mutilate them if given another chance, and i dare say even the broncos

btw this thread sucks...who cares what your two epoch veteran giants fans think about their team

sidebar: tell your epoch friends today is the last day of the month.
    Last edited by TurkJetFan; 12-31-2011 at 04:45 PM.

Don't they realize Xmas has past!!!

* They also mentioned that if Sanchez played QB for the Steelers they would go 6-10 given the physical style of play at the QB position and how Sanchez cant play well when he's "bullied".[/QUOTE]

Blue colored glasses????:eek::O:eek:

Practice Squad
    thread of the year.

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4300068]Dump.[/QUOTE]

double dump.

[QUOTE=southparkcpa;4300168]double dump.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://images.wikia.com/wikiality/images/3/3d/Dump_truck.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    [QUOTE=My.Favorite.Martin;4300063]who gives a ****?[/QUOTE]

This ^, And the if the O line can play well, coupled with a somewhat healthy D line they are built to beat anyone.

And yet they may only get ZERO.

Who the !@#$% cares?