Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Need some help with tailgating jets vs dolphins

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like

Need some help with tailgating jets vs dolphins

I am going to the game and wondering if there is a tailgate party I can buy into that's setup for jet fans. Any info would be appreciated.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vinco;4300269]I am going to the game and wondering if there is a tailgate party I can buy into that's setup for jet fans. Any info would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Go to facebooknand see united jets fans of America or south Florida jets fans.

they have a tailgate buy in that has been available and there are openings.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

South Florida Jets Fan Club

Lindsey and the South Florida Jets Fan Club have a bus going... I think it's a package deal they set up with Duffy's Sports Bar:

[url]http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/SFJFC/[/url]

Here's what she said in one post yesterday:

"Hey there, jets fans! your deadline to purchase tickets to the green out has come and gone. unfortunately, we do not have any options to do just a tailgating package. however, we would love for you to meet up with us in the bus tailgating lot! bring your own alcohol and any food you might want. you can stick it on the bus when you go into the game. i will have my phone on me so if anyone needs to contact me, call or text 954.483.XXXX (see her post for full number). see you all sunday!!! (and hopefully saturday at mickey byrnes)"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=vinco;4300269]I am going to the game and wondering if there is a tailgate party I can buy into that's setup for jet fans. Any info would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.tailgatejoe.com[/url]

He did a great job for us in Philly and usually has a crowd of good people at his tailgates. He said he was going, check it out.