Thread: Inexcusable

Inexcusable

The 2011 Jets are an embarrassment. This game specifically the last pick drive by Sanchez epitomizes this season.

Every INT, every bad play, every turnover, every headscratching playcall makes it more and more difficult to defend this team.

I have been a relatively fair evaluator of our QB but let me tell you this kid has me seriously concerned. Not his athetlic ability but his poor decision making (as Taylor just runs in a TD).

Granted, this offensive line has been crap but Sanchez has had his fair share of **** ups.

2nd and 5 driving and the Jets call a fade route to LT?!?!?

Sanchez can't hit a RB in stride?!?!!?

Horrid.

I will no longer accept or defend lackluster decision making by this team. I will no longer defend it and I will no longer dispute it.

Schotty, Sanchez and the offensive line has driven this team into the ground.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of this garbage. They better make some significant changes in the offseason, and bring in a guy to challenge Sanchez in camp. Yeah I said it.

Rex better make some decisions and fix this ****ing team. And Tanny better earn his god damn paycheck.

I don't want to hear a peep out of Rex entering next season. I want to see results and tangible changes.

Goodnight 2011 New York Jets. Not only are you bad, your the laughing stock of the NFL.

EDIT: Taylor TD overturned but even the ref said "after the interception...uh haha reception"

Veteran
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4302234]The 2011 Jets are an embarrassment. This game specifically the last pick drive by Sanchez epitomizes this season.

Every INT, every bad play, every turnover, every headscratching playcall makes it more and more difficult to defend this team.

I have been a relatively fair evaluator of our QB but let me tell you this kid has me seriously concerned.[B] Not his athetlic ability but his poor decision making (as Taylor just runs in a TD).[/B]

Granted, this offensive line has been crap but Sanchez has had his fair share of **** ups.

2nd and 5 driving and the Jets call a fade route to LT?!?!?

Sanchez can't hit a RB in stride?!?!!?

Horrid.

I will no longer accept or defend lackluster decision making by this team. I will no longer defend it and I will no longer dispute it.

Schotty, Sanchez and the offensive line has driven this team into the ground.

I'm absolutely sick and tired of this garbage. They better make some significant changes in the offseason, and bring in a guy to challenge Sanchez in camp. Yeah I said it.

Rex better make some decisions and fix this ****ing team. And Tanny better earn his god damn paycheck.

I don't want to hear a peep out of Rex entering next season. I want to see results and tangible changes.

Goodnight 2011 New York Jets. Not only are you bad, your the laughing stock of the NFL.

EDIT: Taylor TD overturned but even the ref said "after the interception...uh haha reception"[/QUOTE]

what does that play have to do with decision making? it was batted at the line, then "fumbled" by Slausen.

All Pro
    TOP 20 DRAFT PICK BABYYYYYYY!!!!!

[QUOTE=heymangold;4302259]what does that play have to do with decision making? it was batted at the line, then "fumbled" by Slausen.[/QUOTE]

ok im not just talking about that play....in general...

this guy can't be defended anymore...he needs to ****ing prove it.

in fact there isnt a soul on this team worth defending outside of revis and harris.

Jets Insider VIP
    "It's the O-lines fault"

"It's the WR's fault"

"It's Schitty's fault"

Has anyone considered the possibility that Sanchez just sucks?

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4302286]"It's the O-lines fault"

"It's the WR's fault"

"It's Schitty's fault"

Has anyone considered the possibility that Sanchez just sucks?[/QUOTE]

or all of the above????

We most start planning for the post-Sanchez era. You can't teach accuracy.

Veteran
    C'mon man..

2-14 is an embarrassment.

8-8 is disappointing. Very Disappointing.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4302273]
    in fact there isnt a soul on this team worth defending outside of revis and harris.[/QUOTE]

Mangold? Courtney Upshaw?

[QUOTE=NoJokeJets;4302513]C'mon man..

2-14 is an embarrassment.

8-8 is disappointing. Very Disappointing.[/QUOTE]

not buying.

not when the jets went nationally public saying how great they are only to go 8 - 8 and look like **** in the process...

embarrassment.