Thread: Does anyone have any doubts that Sanchez will take us to a SB?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone have any doubts that Sanchez will take us to a SB?

Forgetaboutit....he has regressed to a point where he has lost the faith of the fans and the press- wait til the press devours him in the offseason

Tanny...not Rex makes the decision to pull the trigger and gets Peyton....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=yayankee;4302279]Forgetaboutit....he has regressed to a point where he has lost the faith of the fans and the press- wait til the press devours him in the offseason

Tanny...not Rex makes the decision to pull the trigger and gets Peyton....[/QUOTE]

No Peyton, no Luck, no RG3.

Instead, let's simply bring in a competent backup and fill the other holes which none of the aforementioned could possibly overcome. This team can compete with Sanchez - even if he's not going to be the franchise guy many of you predicted he'd become.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    must fire schotty for any of these scenarios to materialize

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sheastadiumjetfanson;4302474]must fire schotty for any of these scenarios to materialize[/QUOTE]
    Wrong. Must secure an OL first. Then we can worry about QB & OC.

We've already seen Sanchez and Schottenheimer ride a running game and decent pass blocking to AFC championship games.

And now these two are the Jets weakest links?

Look, the weakest link in my opinion (and today, I'm also of the opinion that I never want to see Santonio Holmes in a Jets jersey again - I'm just p*ssed, is all) is Hunter at RT, back up C was a fragrant stinker too.

QB & OC? Not happy with them, but it's not like they suddenly suck. They've been with the Jets for 3 and 6 years respectively - and especially with Shotty - if you have a problem with him, you take it to who's been letting him stink up the joint for so long because THAT is where the problem will lie.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its the defense that wrries me.
    96 yard- 21 play drive-........ laughable.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't see Mark Sanchez ever getting us to a SB:rolleyes:.....oh wait, he was one freaking game away from doing that his first two seasons in the league. Did you watch the poor OL line and WR play this season? How many sacks did the poor bastard endure? How many balls did the stonehand receivers drop usually at the most critical times?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mark Sanchez is a weak armed poor decision making QB.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    YES.

He will not.