Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How long until Schitty is fired?

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4302402]The jets have a LOT more problems than just the oc. They have a lot of holes top fill. Anyone that thinks replacing shotty will morph this team into a contender is fooling themsleves.[/QUOTE]

Beer, this happens ALL the time in the NFL...teams suck one year, and are contenders the next. It can happen this way in the NFL, and has many, many times before.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;4302502]Adam Schien: "Schotty and Cav out"!

Thank God![/QUOTE]

A Christmas Miracle

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4302488]No, I got the feeling that Rex was utterly disgusted with Schitty after witnessing that abortion of an offense.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=2009fatman;4302502]Adam Schien: "Schotty and Cav out"!

Thank God![/QUOTE]

Don't tease unless you have a link!

See ya Schitstain

Sent from my FireSchotty App for Android

Jets Insider VIP
    Cimini:

[QUOTE]What it means: Rex Ryan’s Super Bowl guarantee, delivered last offseason, will go down as one of the worst guarantees in the history of guarantees. Ryan is expected to shake up his offensive coaching staff, sources said, which means coordinator Brian Schottenheimer is toast. [/QUOTE]

schitty needs to be launched immediately and a new oc found. there is no reason to keep the guy any longer than it takes to clean out his desk. he can take the playbook with him, at least all of the tricky little schitty plays that never worked.

as for sanchez, it's pretty amazing that during normal game time he typically stinks it up. but during pressure situations he's actually quite good. the drive with about 2 inutes left was pretty darn good. granted the doltfins were in a prevent defense, but how come sanchez and the rest of the team play that well for the othe 58 minutes?

All Pro
    I'm surprised his contract didn't self-terminate out of pure embarrassment. :(

Jets Insider VIP
    Rex and Tanny need to show up on Norv's doorstep with a truck full of cash.

Veteran
    I really want to wake up in the morning, visit JI, and find out he is history. That will finish this disappointing season on a positive note. A really positive note.

[QUOTE=10PennyToColes87;4302408]No, but it's the first step in the right direction[/QUOTE]
    And it's a step in validating your broken record message/stupid-a$s avatar.

I this point I'm rooting for Schottenheimer to get canned just to break up the bleating sheep on this board.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4302579]And it's a step in validating your broken record message/stupid-a$s avatar.

I this point I'm rooting for Schottenheimer to get canned just to break up the bleating sheep on this board.[/QUOTE]
    Too ****ing bad.