Thread: Time to move on

Jets Insider VIP

Time to move on

Not just from Schitty but from Sanchez as well.

The offense as a whole is terrible, but neither Schitty or Sanchez should be a part of our longterm plans. Anyone who thinks Sanchez is just going to magically turn into a great QB because we bring in a Norv Turner or Josh McDaniels is fooling themselves. This kid looks like he's beyond repair already.

Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III

One of those guys needs to be in green and white next year. Period.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Untouchable;4302412]Not just from Schitty but from Sanchez as well.

The offense as a whole is terrible, but neither Schitty or Sanchez should be a part of our longterm plans. Anyone who thinks Sanchez is just going to magically turn into a great QB because we bring in a Norv Turner or Josh McDaniels is fooling themselves. This kid looks like he's beyond repair already.

Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III

One of those guys needs to be in green and white next year. Period.[/QUOTE]

You may be right. I wouldn't mind giving Sanchez one more shot if we had a viable backup plan and we overhauled the offense. If we could land RGIII, I would be happy to cut ties with Mark

The only issue is, they will stick with Sanchez for at least 2 more seasons. Sh!tty is not going to get fired, Rex, Tanny and woody believe he is the best. The only way Sh!tyy leaves, is if he gets a HC spot.

Two more years of this crap, as a fan I can't watch it anymore.