Thread: Take a deep breath..

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

Take a deep breath..

"Never post after an emotional loss or season"

There is a lot that went wrong with this team this year but I really believe that as far as Sanchez goes the "sources" were right that people are going to be asking the hard question about his abilities to be a franchise QB.

What we saw this year was a lot of players who played at an average level (how Dbrick made pro bowl is beyond me) and a QB who took too many hits to be effective along with a defense that is pourous.

They WILL be back and you can bet that Woody is def going to demand some accountability. You can bet that both Holmes and Burress are goners and that we will sign some FA's. I also see the Jets asking Sanchez to take a cut in salary so they can add more FA's

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    You are dealing with a lot of kids on this board (people under 30) that are emotional by nature. You cannot rationalize with immaturity.
    Last edited by NYJ37/12; 01-01-2012 at 04:31 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJ37/12;4302539][B]Your [/B]dealing with a lot of kids on this board (people under 30) that are emotional by nature. You cannot rationalize with immaturity.[/QUOTE]

Do you think they're old enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're?"

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i can deal with getting beat and just not having a great season...

but when your team talks more **** then anyone ive ever seen and then stinks it up in the process making tons of mental mistakes then no, i'm not taking a deep breath.

this team needs to own up to it and owes the loyal fans of this team the appropriate changes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    LOL------TOUCHE---I would say that the kids on the board are the ones who have swallowed the Rex Kool Aid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=detectivekimble;4302592]Do you think they're old enough to know the difference between "your" and "you're?"[/QUOTE]

Probably, I actually meant you are but hit reply too fast. Thanks for the correction.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4302601]i can deal with getting beat and just not having a great season...

but when your team talks more **** then anyone ive ever seen and then stinks it up in the process making tons of mental mistakes then no, i'm not taking a deep breath.

this team needs to own up to it and owes the loyal fans of this team the appropriate changes.[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but I dont really hear the players talking, I hear the coach.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=NYJ37/12;4302670]Agreed, but I dont really hear the players talking, I hear the coach.[/QUOTE]

really? cro? tone? bart scott? none of these guys have ever run their mouths?

even revis for that matter?