Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Mark deserves one more season with a new OC and QB coach.

  1. #1
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984

    Mark deserves one more season with a new OC and QB coach.

    Not to mention better receivers, and a good RT.

  2. #2
    All League
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,124
    Right on.

    Expect to see, Week 1:

    Norv Turner on the sidelines
    Sanchez under center
    Santonio as #1
    And a new burner at wideout either as #2 or coming in off the bench

  3. #3
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,716
    I don't know if he "deserves" anything right now. But I think that would be the correct course of action for the team to take.

  4. #4
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by JB1089 View Post
    I don't know if he "deserves" anything right now. But I think that would be the correct course of action for the team to take.
    Agree ... He does not deserve anything ... but he should be allowed to compete for the job.

  5. #5
    All League
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,923
    You earn it not deserve it. He hasn't earned anything.

  6. #6
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    21,207
    He does deserve another season. But he must compete for his job.

  7. #7
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not to mention better receivers, and a good RT.
    +1 But the team should make SURE it is no easy road for Sanchez to become the starter. They need to acquire a good, young stud QB prospect or some very accomplished veteran QB to compete w/ Sanchez straight up.

    I'm tired of this crap where he gets coddled. He ate it up and it made him look like a good player. Almost EVERY NYJ fan fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

    I was a rare exception.

    NOW you are seeing what happens when the game falls on Sanchez to win it. Truly, truly, TRULY pathetic...

  8. #8
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Shaolin
    Posts
    6,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Agree ... He does not deserve anything ... but he should be allowed to compete for the job.
    +1

  9. #9
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,526
    one season and MUST show good improvement

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,988
    He deserves an opportunity to battle in training camp for his starting job and that is all. Saying he deserves to be the annointed inarguable starter is asinine.

    He is so good he shouldn't have any problem beating out the scrub they get to compete with him.

  11. #11
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    22,031
    He will be here next year but he deserves some stiff competition from someone that can push him for the starters job. The jets have problems in other areas no doubt and I agree that all the things the op poster are true but the fact remains that with the ball in his hands, he made a lot of terrible plays this year and inaccurate throws that had nothing at all to do with any other part of the team.

  12. #12
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    26,412
    Quote Originally Posted by MnJetFan View Post
    You earn it not deserve it. He hasn't earned anything.
    Everyone has seemingly forgotten about anything positive that Sanchez has done.

    No, he 100% is Ryan Leaf. Let's give up on him and turn it over to a rookie QB so we can go through this over again.

  13. #13
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    +1 But the team should make SURE it is no easy road for Sanchez to become the starter. They need to acquire a good, young stud QB prospect or some very accomplished veteran QB to compete w/ Sanchez straight up.

    I'm tired of this crap where he gets coddled. He ate it up and it made him look like a good player. Almost EVERY NYJ fan fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

    I was a rare exception.

    NOW you are seeing what happens when the game falls on Sanchez to win it. Truly, truly, TRULY pathetic...
    Shut up, you self-important twit. Your opinions suck.

  14. #14
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,162
    I dont know if I would do it but if Robert griffin is there is he the pick. This is also in regards to Shotty and Cavanaugh getting fired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunnie View Post
    Not to mention better receivers, and a good RT.

  15. #15
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,774
    EXCUSE ME. The only thing he deserves is a long offseason.

    The FANS deserve a better product. The O LINE MUST be handled and the OC MUST be changed.

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Shut up, you self-important twit. Your opinions suck.
    +****in1

  17. #17
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    5,462
    Get a decent backup to push him. If he plays this way, then let the backup play and look elsewhere.

  18. #18
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Jman21 View Post
    EXCUSE ME. The only thing he deserves is a long offseason.

    The FANS deserve a better product. The O LINE MUST be handled and the OC MUST be changed.
    See my second post in this thread.

  19. #19
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    13,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Jets Things View Post
    Shut up, you self-important twit. Your opinions suck.
    Oh, and why is that? Because I was RIGHT?

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    742 Evergreen Terrace
    Posts
    11,530
    Quote Originally Posted by Mainejet View Post
    Oh, and why is that? Because I was RIGHT?
    See, you'd rather be right about Sanchez sucking than have him not suck. That is what makes you a twit, right or wrong.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us