Thread: My endorsement for the coach and front office will depend on the following...

My endorsement for the coach and front office will depend on the following...

Mulligan must not even make it to camp next year. No way no how.
    Hunter MUST be replaced, if his contract required it we keep him as a backup.
    Eric Smith is not a starter on this team.
    The oc must go, you can't shuck the QB so you have to do something else.

If any of these do not come into being then it is flat out obvious the coach and front office has no fing clue.

Hopefully these jokers have learned that instead of chasing the high profile rainbow like Aso like a redskins front office they need to upgrade the weak links on the team 1st and then worry about hitting the home run.

[QUOTE=Beerfish;4302640]Mulligan must not even make it to camp next year. No way no how.
    Hunter MUST be replaced, if his contract required it we keep him as a backup.
    Eric Smith is not a starter on this team.
    The oc must go, you can't shuck the QB so you have to do something else.

If any of these do not come into being then it is flat out obvious the coach and front office has no fing clue.

Hopefully these jokers have learned that instead of chasing the high profile rainbow like Aso like a redskins front office they need to upgrade the weak links on the team 1st and then worry about hitting the home run.[/QUOTE]

On a lesser note. I'd add Calvin Pace and maybe even Bart Scott to the list. Those two guys are clearly not earning their money. Pace needs to be replaced so we can put somebody in there who will generate a pass rush.

All League
    I agree With most of this. Have serious concern that Sanchez will ever be better than he is right now. When multiple players and the OC point to the QB, then we need to re-think the position.

We have a ton of other needs so drafting a QB is not the answer. So who do we bring in? Orton? Campbell?

Sanchez needs to be on a VERY short leash from here on out.

Calvin "Slow" Pace.....