Thread: Would the Jets consider Landry Jones?

Would the Jets consider Landry Jones?

start over with new OC, new qb and new offensive philosophy? taller, pocket qb this time?

if he declares, i dont think Jones makes it out of the top 10. Someone like Tannehill might be a late 1st option if he does really well in senior bowl.

Mark Sanchez is due a roster bonus, if they pay that in march, no way they draft a QB.

Quote Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
    if he declares, i dont think Jones makes it out of the top 10. Someone like Tannehill might be a late 1st option if he does really well in senior bowl.

Mark Sanchez is due a roster bonus, if they pay that in march, no way they draft a QB.
    Late first? They're 8-8.

All League
    Jones sucks

All League
    I wouldn't be surprised if Jones goes back to Oklahoma. He has played pretty poorly the last 4-5 games, and his accuracy(which was his forte coming into the season) has been inconsistent all year.

Rookie
    Eww, why?

Veteran
    Helllllll NO
    He has proven to be awful when everything is not perfect around him and we are not surrounding any qb with a failproof O.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Quote Originally Posted by RazorJet View Post
    Helllllll NO
    He has proven to be awful when everything is not perfect around him and we are not surrounding any qb with a failproof O.
    bingo- Jones would be lucky to get selected in round one...he was reliant on Ryan Broyles to make the offense work and when Broyles went down Jones went down....all the feedback to Jones is telling him not to enter the draft...