Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: With the 16th Pick in the NFL Draft, The NYJ Select...

Quote Originally Posted by Paradis View Post
    outside of a handful of guys (luck, Khalil, Blackmon) there's no point in jan at predicting which spot the person is going to go (within reason). Last year this time - Cam Newton was a consensus what - 2nd, or 3rd round pick? Bowers was going #1? C'mon...

It's about WHO you want right now. Focus on that. Me? I want Floyd. I want him bad.
    Dwight Jones > Floyd
    Brandon Petti is hot garbage

Totally trying to get a rise out of you lol. But solid post, very hard to project at this point... but it makes for fun debate so why not

Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Don't like Nick Perry or just don't think he'll be there. Also I would rather grab Dwight Jones in the second if we are looking for a value pick at WR. Otherwise go Floyd I would think.
    If we go DE I'll take Crick but not that early. Perry is also a little light doesn't fit our D. Zach is the only LB worth a 1st IMO we need a LB. If he is there we shouldn't pass. I'd rather Sanu in the 1st if we go WR. Has a higher upside then Floyd and would work well opposite Holmes. I say Blackmon or Sanu in the 1st or Alshon Jeffery or Nick Toon in the 2nd. Dont play around just take a guy that will make plays and draw coverage off Holmes.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Dwight Jones > Floyd
    Brandon Petti is hot garbage

Totally trying to get a rise out of you lol. But solid post, very hard to project at this point... but it makes for fun debate so why not
    Please... joke all you want - but leave Petti out of this. It's a sad night.