Thread: I'd Fire Tannenbaum too

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd Fire Tannenbaum too

I think this year is on Tanny as much as anyone. Tanny, has always seemed to me to be a very politically oriented GM that strives for personal attention as much as a person trying to build a successful team.

Although he has hit a home run on a couple of draft picks, he has also consistently squandered picks and made very very questionable calls in free agency. He has depleted the team of depth especially at OL, horribly ,mismanaged the QB and WR position, and esssentially mortgaged our future with terrible contracts for Sanchez Holmes and Revis.

For us to be successful long term we need a new front office strategy that is about organically growing the Jets roster, not about making free agent backpage highlights.

He has to go 10cm behind Schotty.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Does anyone else realize that if we fire everyone we'll be 2-14 next year and a decade behind where we are now?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lol lol lol lol lol

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post
    I think this year is on Tanny as much as anyone. Tanny, has always seemed to me to be a very politically oriented GM that strives for personal attention as much as a person trying to build a successful team.

Although he has hit a home run on a couple of draft picks, he has also consistently squandered picks and made very very questionable calls in free agency. He has depleted the team of depth especially at OL, horribly ,mismanaged the QB and WR position, and esssentially mortgaged our future with terrible contracts for Sanchez Holmes and Revis.

For us to be successful long term we need a new front office strategy that is about organically growing the Jets roster, not about making free agent backpage highlights.

Your a moron.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnysd View Post

I agree, let's fire Tanny and put you in charge. We wouldn't win a game
    for five years. Real good analysis and "back seat driving", fool

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    +1,000,000

And can we get rid of Woody too? I mean, what's with the hat and the suit? Just a terrible look.

And how about this green color? Get rid of it too. It has just worn out its welcome. New logos, new colors, new owner, new coaches and the only player I want on this team is Revis, get rid of everyone else.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by KRL View Post
    I agree, let's fire Tanny and put you in charge. We wouldn't win a game
    for five years. Real good analysis and "back seat driving", fool
    You're so angry today! I like it!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    It'd be pretty interesting if Tanny announced his own firing.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Junk View Post
    +1,000,000

And can we get rid of Woody too? I mean, what's with the hat and the suit? Just a terrible look.

And how about this green color? Get rid of it too. It has just worn out its welcome. New logos, new colors, new owner, new coaches and the only player I want on this team is Revis, get rid of everyone else.
    The green is horrendous. What Jets are green....maybe an Albanian cargo plane. And Tanny.....that image of chubby legs in shorts......gotta ship that guy out. And Woody.....skinny twig legs workin out......seemed like a make a wish winner. And Sanchez bangin that buxom model.......she desrves a QB with accuracy and the long ball.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jet fans are lunatics. My god, it's embarrassing.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJet View Post
    Jet fans are lunatics. My god, it's embarrassing.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    The team has serious deficiencies in talent evaluation. Compare to the Giants, who were lambasted in the offseason for their moves, suffered as many injuries as anyone, yet pulled it out and are now division winners. If not Tanny, they need a serious upgrade in the talent scout department, and this bean counter should not be making personnel decisions.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny Testaverde's Niece View Post
    The team has serious deficiencies in talent evaluation. Compare to the Giants, who were lambasted in the offseason for their moves, suffered as many injuries as anyone, yet pulled it out and are now division winners. If not Tanny, they need a serious upgrade in the talent scout department, and this bean counter should not be making personnel decisions.
    I think the only team with a winning record that they beat was the Pats..