View Poll Results: WILL SHODDY GET A HEAD COACHING JOB IN 2012

Voters
101. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

25 24.75%
  • No

76 75.25%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WHO REALLY BELIEVES SHODDY GETS HC GIG?

WHO REALLY BELIEVES SHODDY GETS HC GIG?

Not for a nano-second do I believe Shoddy lands an NFL--or college--head coaching job. In my opinion, the two buffoons known as Rex and Tanny spoke the truth (at least in their feeble-witted minds) today when they said Shoddy was an excellent coach, who will be leading the Jet offense in 2012.

Do you think Shoddy gets a head coaching job?

Jets Insider VIP
    I just wanted to vote YES cuz everyone else is gonna vote no. Now I can be the only guy to say see I told ya we got rid of the wrong Guy when the Jags win the superbowl and carry schotty off the field

Probably not but you never know, especially if there more then usual job openings.

All League
    He will be fired, after he is unsuccessful in getting a HC job.

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4307482]He will be fired, after [B]he is unsuccessful in getting a HC job.[/B][/QUOTE]

This part is correct. Sadly, Shoddy is behind the wheel of our offense in 2012, and driving it into a ditch.

No way HC

His offense was ranked twenty fifth in yards per game.
    I would hire his dad before him.

[QUOTE=Yankeejet22;4307482]He will be fired, after he is unsuccessful in getting a HC job.[/QUOTE]

+1

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Can we get Mulligan a HC job too?

:dunno:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4307502]Can we get Mulligan a HC job too?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

ROFL !!!

dont care because i dont believe for a minute he will be here next year either way.

if he is, i'm (and i know im not alone) going to be incredibly pissed off.

Hall Of Fame
    Is there a Jacksonville Jaguar fan forum that we can go and see what they are saying about Schotty. That would be fun.

NVM I found it and it is funny.

[URL="http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=700068"]http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=700068[/URL]
    Last edited by DDNYjets; 01-02-2012 at 05:50 PM.

[QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4307524]dont care because i dont believe for a minute he will be here next year either way.

if he is, i'm (and i know im not alone) going to be incredibly pissed off.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'll throw my hissy fit when it's apparent the Jets actually want to keep Schotty. I may be eating my words, but something tells me that if anyone truly believes that, they are incredibly naive.

This is pretty funny. Don't think he gets a job...

[url]http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=700068&st=0[/url]

One losing season despite a constant reshuffling of offensive personal and severe limitations at the QB position. He's the perfect guy to take over a team as head coach.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

I voted yes. Teams are always looking for (what they perceive to be) a smart, innovative young coach. McDaniels, Mangini, Spagnuolo, etc.

[QUOTE=dinamite;4307530]This is pretty funny. Don't think he gets a job...

[url]http://forum.jaguars.com/index.php?showtopic=700068&st=0[/url][/QUOTE]

LOL. I love this comment:

"Out of all the possible candidates nothing would make me more upset then if we hired this bum."

Too bad Rex didn't heed this advice before signing on as our HC and agreeing to keep Shoddy.

All League
    In the presser, Rex was obviously trying to sell Brian to Jax, hoping he'd get the job to avoid the dirty work of firing him. My take anyway.

It's one step at a time.

This board sounds like a bunch of impatient hyper weenies flying off the handle over nothing.

Everyone should chill and let things play out.

Rex explored the chemistry with Tom Moore for a reason.

A lot can happen.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4307548]LOL. I love this comment:

"Out of all the possible candidates nothing would make me more upset then if we hired this bum."

Too bad Rex didn't heed this advice before signing on as our HC and agreeing to keep Shoddy.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA.

Those poor Jag fans. Could you imagine if they hired him.

Surely nobody could be that dumb. HAHAHA

[QUOTE=jetrider;4307550]In the presser, Rex was obviously trying to sell Brian to Jax, hoping he'd get the job to avoid the dirty work of firing him. My take anyway.

It's one step at a time.

[B]This board sounds like a bunch of impatient hyper weenies flying off the handle over nothing.[/B]

Everyone should chill and let things play out.

Rex explored the chemistry with Tom Moore for a reason.

A lot can happen.[/QUOTE]

How do you call six years under Shoddy as "impatient"? In your heart, you know he should have been canned along with Mangini.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

No chance at an NFL HC gig but definitely will coach on college level and may even prove to be a good HC in the NCAA.