1. He wears a mustache

2. Fisher's from Woodland Hills, Matt Moore's from Van Nuys

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4307936]Makes sense because:

1. He wears a mustache

2. Fisher's from Woodland Hills, Matt Moore's from Van Nuys[/QUOTE]

We got REX and Tanny...I should be worried?:rolleyes:

We'll draft another Haitan lineman to round out the offense.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's good news for the Dolphins,

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4307945]That's good news for the Dolphins,

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.[/QUOTE]

Indeed :eek:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fisher is another overated coach, along the lines of Cowher, and the dude in Denver.

Made the playoffs and over a 500 record 6 times in 17 years, 5-6 playoff record. I can't wait to see Rex's career resume if he can coach here for 15 years like some of these beacons of great coaching.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Armando Salguero (Miami beat writer) reported that both Cowher and Gruden told Miami that they were not even interested in interviewing for the job

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Beerfish;4307953]Fisher is another overated coach, along the lines of Cowher, and the dude in Denver.

Made the playoffs and over a 500 record 6 times in 17 years, 5-6 playoff record. I can't wait to see Rex's career resume if he can coach here for 15 years like some of these beacons of great coaching.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying, one more victory and Rex = Jeff Fisher's level of success?

Strange way to look at things, but it makes me feel a little better to be honest.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4307945]

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://freepages.school-alumni.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cjohnson/images/Dad%20closing%20window.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4307957]So you're saying, one more victory and Rex = Jeff Fisher's level of success?

Strange way to look at things, but it makes me feel a little better to be honest.[/QUOTE]

In 9 years with Steve McNair as his starter, he had 5 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's not that great of a resume with a MVP/Pro Bowl caliber QB, let alone adding a Pro Bowl RB on top of it.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=iahawkeyejet;4307981]In 9 years with Steve McNair as his starter, he had 5 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's not that great of a resume with a MVP/Pro Bowl caliber QB, let alone adding a Pro Bowl RB on top of it.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I still maintain that the Dolphins will still be difficult to contend with Jeff Fisher as the HC.

I hope Rex is here that long. I'm curious as to what he can accomplish. 5 playoff wins by Fisher you say?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [URL="https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter"]AdamSchefter[/URL] Adam Schefter
    Jeff Fisher interviewing with the Dolphins today. Arrived in a helicopter with Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.