Makes sense because:

1. He wears a mustache

2. Fisher's from Woodland Hills, Matt Moore's from Van Nuys

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetrider;4307936]Makes sense because:

1. He wears a mustache

2. Fisher's from Woodland Hills, Matt Moore's from Van Nuys[/QUOTE]

We got REX and Tanny...I should be worried?:rolleyes:

We'll draft another Haitan lineman to round out the offense.

That's good news for the Dolphins,

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.

[QUOTE=John_0515;4307945]That's good news for the Dolphins,

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.[/QUOTE]

Indeed :eek:

Fisher is another overated coach, along the lines of Cowher, and the dude in Denver.

Made the playoffs and over a 500 record 6 times in 17 years, 5-6 playoff record. I can't wait to see Rex's career resume if he can coach here for 15 years like some of these beacons of great coaching.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Armando Salguero (Miami beat writer) reported that both Cowher and Gruden told Miami that they were not even interested in interviewing for the job

[QUOTE=Beerfish;4307953]Fisher is another overated coach, along the lines of Cowher, and the dude in Denver.

Made the playoffs and over a 500 record 6 times in 17 years, 5-6 playoff record. I can't wait to see Rex's career resume if he can coach here for 15 years like some of these beacons of great coaching.[/QUOTE]

So you're saying, one more victory and Rex = Jeff Fisher's level of success?

Strange way to look at things, but it makes me feel a little better to be honest.

[QUOTE=John_0515;4307945]

Bad news for the Jets. Won't make them a contender, but they're going to be solid.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://freepages.school-alumni.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~cjohnson/images/Dad%20closing%20window.jpg[/IMG]

SAR I

All League
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4307957]So you're saying, one more victory and Rex = Jeff Fisher's level of success?

Strange way to look at things, but it makes me feel a little better to be honest.[/QUOTE]

In 9 years with Steve McNair as his starter, he had 5 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's not that great of a resume with a MVP/Pro Bowl caliber QB, let alone adding a Pro Bowl RB on top of it.

[QUOTE=iahawkeyejet;4307981]In 9 years with Steve McNair as his starter, he had 5 seasons of 8-8 or worse. That's not that great of a resume with a MVP/Pro Bowl caliber QB, let alone adding a Pro Bowl RB on top of it.[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I still maintain that the Dolphins will still be difficult to contend with Jeff Fisher as the HC.

I hope Rex is here that long. I'm curious as to what he can accomplish. 5 playoff wins by Fisher you say?

[URL="https://twitter.com/#%21/AdamSchefter"]AdamSchefter[/URL] Adam Schefter
    Jeff Fisher interviewing with the Dolphins today. Arrived in a helicopter with Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.