Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 564

Thread: Beer Thread: 2012 style

  1. #421
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've been drinking IPA's for months now, but scored this Long Trail Double Bag at the gas station. Enjoying it immensely. I've had it before, but this one tastes so fresh and creamy. Pretty sure it's an alt beer somewhere around 8 percent.


  2. #422
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've been drinking IPA's for months now, but scored this Long Trail Double Bag at the gas station. Enjoying it immensely. I've had it before, but this one tastes so fresh and creamy. Pretty sure it's an alt beer somewhere around 8 percent.

    Double bag is great. I've had it Plenty of times. Don't let the silly cows fool you.

  3. #423
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,529
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I've been drinking IPA's for months now, but scored this Long Trail Double Bag at the gas station. Enjoying it immensely. I've had it before, but this one tastes so fresh and creamy. Pretty sure it's an alt beer somewhere around 8 percent.

    I love all the Long Trail Brews.

  4. #424
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    Double bag is great. I've had it Plenty of times. Don't let the silly cows fool you.
    Tastes very German. I flash back to a German bar I frequented in college when I drink this. Stunk of cigarette smoke and frequented by surly old Germans. Smoked weed in the parking lot before we went in.Owner was German and his daughter, Heidi naturally, was a waitress. Good times.

  5. #425
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Borgoguy View Post
    I love all the Long Trail Brews.
    I'm enjoying it, but I got this bad bay on deck

    as the label says, Straight From the Green Mountains to Your Head


  6. #426
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    11,169
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    Tastes very German. I flash back to a German bar I frequented in college when I drink this. Stunk of cigarette smoke and frequented by surly old Germans. Smoked weed in the parking lot before we went in.Owner was German and his daughter, Heidi naturally, was a waitress. Good times.

  7. #427
    Bewildered Beast
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    SF via Strong Island
    Posts
    30,147
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy® View Post
    I'm enjoying it, but I got this bad bay on deck

    as the label says, Straight From the Green Mountains to Your Head

    Vote DONOVAN for State AG there, Green Mountain man. I met his sister yesterday; she is the Nurse Practioner that handled my post op. She pegged me for having a touch of NY accent, and the conversation just flowed. She came to SF to get her "city" on; now she wants to go back, get married....oh boy.

    I had, like, no gas in my car...but I would have.

  8. #428
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vermont
    Posts
    24,086
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastOffensive View Post
    Vote DONOVAN for State AG there, Green Mountain man.
    personally I could give a s***, but will do so for you, CoastBoy

  9. #429
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    21st amendment brewery brew free or die ipa. Just wonderful. Enjoying it now n even though they only come in cans its worth it

  10. #430
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    21st amendment brewery brew free or die ipa. Just wonderful. Enjoying it now n even though they only come in cans its worth it
    21st Amendment makes a delicious winter warmer called Fireside Chat.

  11. #431
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    21st Amendment makes a delicious winter warmer called Fireside Chat.
    I have a 6 pack of last years Fireside Chat. Hoping it ages well.
    Last edited by 21st Amendment; 08-17-2012 at 11:45 PM.

  12. #432
    Undrafted Free Agent
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queens
    Posts
    130
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    21st Amendment makes a delicious winter warmer called Fireside Chat.
    This is the dictionary definition of the advantages of sharing sh*t with you clowns

  13. #433
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by WaffleShark View Post
    21st amendment brewery brew free or die ipa. Just wonderful. Enjoying it now n even though they only come in cans its worth it
    Their Back in Black IPA absolutely rocks.

  14. #434
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Their Back in Black IPA absolutely rocks.
    Just had a BIB IPA at this bbq place in Patchogue before. Agreed. Really good!!

  15. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Picked up my first pumpkin beers of the year:

    Schlafly Pumpkin Ale


    Southampton Pumpkin Ale


    Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale


    Terrapin Pumpkinfest

  16. #436
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,547
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyone else tired of paying 10$ for a 6 pack of beer? I sure am.

  17. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    Just had a BIB IPA at this bbq place in Patchogue before. Agreed. Really good!!
    Bobbique? I live two minutes away from there.

  18. #438
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    576
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by southside View Post
    Anyone else tired of paying 10$ for a 6 pack of beer? I sure am.
    I think of it like this. You pay $10 for 1 beer at most bars in Manhattan.

  19. #439
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    North Massapequa, NY
    Posts
    1,142
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Braumeister View Post
    Bobbique? I live two minutes away from there.
    Yessir! Good food ...good beer.

  20. #440
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    13,518
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jetscc26 View Post
    Yessir! Good food ...good beer.
    Their food isn't bad, but if you want some really good BBQ, try Smokin' Al's in Bay Shore. Insanely good.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us