Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Analyzing the JI Polls

Analyzing the JI Polls

[U][B]Locked Obama (voted Obama in all polls regardless of Republican Nominee)[/B][/U]

Bitonti,
    FF2,
    MCBNY,
    cr726 (did not vote in Romney/Gingrich polls),
    Loluchka80 (did not vote in Romney/Gingrich polls),
    Sizzle Bear287 (only voted in Paul poll),
    JPoppy7 (only voted in Social Conservative poll),
    JetsPennyFan (same)

[U][B]Locked Republican (Anyone But Obama)[/B]:[/U]

AGAW,
    Quantum,
    Ernie (did not vote in Paul poll),
    Acepepe (only voted in Social Conservative poll),
    Trades (did not vote in Romney poll)

[U][B]Obama unless Paul is the Nominee[/B][/U]

adb280z,
    Black Death (did not vote in Gingrich poll),
    Intelligent Jets Fan (all voted for Paul)

[U][B]Republican unless Paul is the Nominee[/B][/U]

Chiefs (did not vote in Gingrich Poll),

[U][B]Republican or Out

[/B][/U]Warfish (out on Romney/Social Conservative),
    Bonhomme Richard (out on Paul/SC),
    Palmetto Defender (out on Paul/SC, did not vote in Gingrich Poll),
    Pheonixx (only voted in Romney Poll),
    JetRanger 206B (only voted in Romney Poll),
    AlbanyJet (only voted in Romney Poll)

[U][B]Obama or Out[/B]:
    [/U]

[U][B]True Swing Voters (would both vote at least 1 non-Ron Paul Republican over Obama, and Obama over at least 1 Republican)[/B][/U]

Sharrow (voted for Paul, against Gingrich/SC, sits out Romney),
    Doggin (votes Romney/Gingrich or Obama),
    LI Leprechaun (votes Romney; otherwise Obama),
    PlumberKhan (votes Paul, Romney, or Obama).

[U][B]Only voted in Ron Paul Poll[/B][/U]

Brady's a Catcher (Paul),

[U][B]Other[/B][/U]

nj2socalJetsfan: voted for Paul, out on Romney

MNJetFan: only voted out in SC poll

Parafly: Third party/Ron Paul unless Obama runs against Social Conservative
    Last edited by doggin94it; 01-03-2012 at 02:39 PM.

All Pro
    I completely disagree with my characterization of "Obama Or Out."

Obama vs. Perry/Santorum/Bachmann ... Obama
    Obama vs. Paul ... Paul
    Obama vs. Romney ... "Stay Home" aka my vote is 3rd party / Independent / Paul write in

My position is far better characterized by "Independent / Anti-establishment Or Obama if matched up against anti-science, social extremist."

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=parafly;4309239]I completely disagree with my characterization of "Obama Or Out."[/QUOTE]

An error, I would surmise. You should be in the "Obama unless Paul is the Nominee" section.

[QUOTE=parafly;4309239]I completely disagree with my characterization of "Obama Or Out."

Obama vs. Perry/Santorum/Bachmann ... Obama
    Obama vs. Paul ... Paul
    Obama vs. Romney ... "Stay Home" aka my vote is 3rd party / Independent / Paul write in

My position is far better characterized by "Independent / Anti-establishment Or Obama if matched up against anti-science, social extremist."[/QUOTE]

Thanks for clarifying

I consider myself a moderate Democrat. I only voted on the Paul poll because he's the most extreme Republican.

[QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4309696]I consider myself a moderate Democrat. I only voted on the Paul poll because he's the most extreme Republican.[/QUOTE]

The question is whether as a moderate Democrat, who will you support in the general election, Romney, Obama, or none of the above.

The survey idea is an interesting one as it looks to show which GOP candidate pulls in the most Obama supporters. Voting in just one defeats the purpose. Doggin, you could have left those folks that only voted on one out of the final analysis.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4309704]The question is whether as a moderate Democrat, who will you support in the general election, Romney, Obama, or none of the above.

The survey idea is an interesting one as it looks to show which GOP candidate pulls in the most Obama supporters. Voting in just one defeats the purpose. Doggin, you could have left those folks that only voted on one out of the final analysis.[/QUOTE]

Moderate [I]Democrat[/I]. I would vote for Obama regardless, it's just the more extreme the Republican candidate, the more drive I have to vote for Obama. If Dennis Kucinich was the Democratic nominee, I would stay home or go 3rd party, since he's too extreme for me.

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4309704]The question is whether as a moderate Democrat, who will you support in the general election, Romney, Obama, or none of the above.

The survey idea is an interesting one as it looks to show which GOP candidate pulls in the most Obama supporters. Voting in just one defeats the purpose. Doggin, you could have left those folks that only voted on one out of the final analysis.[/QUOTE]

The GOP is hurting itself right now in Iowa.

[QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4309718]Moderate [I]Democrat[/I].[/QUOTE]

You italicized the wrong word...

You wanted the emphasis on moderate, like we believe that :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=cr726;4309738]The GOP is hurting itself right now in Iowa.[/QUOTE]

How so? The best case scenario is playing out in Iowa at the moment. Romney is positioning himself as the nominee and it looks like the nomination process will be over within a month or two. Clearly by all polls including Doggin's pole Romney has the best chance at attracting disenfranchised Obama voters and independents. The GOP base hates Obama with a passion and will turn out for a sack of dog turds if they had to. How does this hurt the GOP?

[QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4309749]You italicized the wrong word...

You wanted the emphasis on moderate, like we believe that :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I always find it interesting that Democrats like to label themselves as "moderate". Poll after poll shows that the vast majority of Democrats view themselves that way. Why not embrace their liberalism?

To Sizzlebear: What makes you a moderate? Do you consider Obama to be a moderate?

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4309806]I always find it interesting that Democrats like to label themselves as "moderate". Poll after poll shows that the vast majority of Democrats view themselves that way. Why not embrace their liberalism?

To Sizzlebear: What makes you a moderate? Do you consider Obama to be a moderate?[/QUOTE]

Obama isn't exactly a moderate but he's not an extremist either. Basically, extremists from both sides (Dennis Kucinich, Tea Partiers) annoy me the most. I have respect for Jon Huntsman, but I still wouldn't vote for him.

To sum up, there are a lot of Democrats that are more liberal and/or more vocal in their beliefs than I am.

Just noticed these polls now....

I'm a registered Democrat and the the only time I would vote for a Republican is if somehow Ron Paul got the nomination. If it was Romney/Obama, I would have to take the lesser of 2 evils and vote for Obama.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4309704]The question is whether as a moderate Democrat, who will you support in the general election, Romney, Obama, or none of the above. [/QUOTE]

He answered that question.

Problem is, you have the GOP so far up your a** that you can't see it.

And hence the reason your "party" of Keystone Kops will lose to Obama....yet a f*cking 'gain.

Dee-dee-dee. We're the GOP. We managed to have a war veteran lose to a Muslim during a time od war...because we're....uh...uh....uh.....hergy dergy :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4309800]How so? The best case scenario is playing out in Iowa at the moment. Romney is positioning himself as the nominee and it looks like the nomination process will be over within a month or two. Clearly by all polls including Doggin's pole Romney has the best chance at attracting disenfranchised Obama voters and independents. The GOP base hates Obama with a passion and will turn out for a sack of dog turds if they had to. How does this hurt the GOP?[/QUOTE]

Santorum is a factor right now. He's a creepy dude. Good luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cr726;4310076]Santorum is a factor right now. He's a creepy dude. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

And this is the enormity of the dumbassery that is the GOP.

Rick Santorum's Sweater Vest's have their own Twitter account.

These people are hellbent on losing to Obama. They literally couldn't be any stupider if they actually woke up every morning with the goal of being more stupid than they were the day before.

It'd freaking sad, man. Sad sad sad sad sad sad....

The field is horrific and Romney has been hiding from everyone. Recycled losers.

Perry spent 2.3 million in Iowa, have fun with him Texas!

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4310089]And this is the enormity of the dumbassery that is the GOP.

Rick Santorum's Sweater Vest's have their own Twitter account.

These people are hellbent on losing to Obama. They literally couldn't be any stupider if they actually woke up every morning with the goal of being more stupid than they were the day before.

It'd freaking sad, man. Sad sad sad sad sad sad....[/QUOTE]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4309718] I would vote for Obama regardless[/QUOTE]

So then doggin correctly placed you where you belong.

[QUOTE=Phoenixx;4310195]So then doggin correctly placed you where you belong.[/QUOTE]

That was what I chuckled about. Again... Lol @ moderate.

Sent from my **** you :)

Need one more poll with Santorum and Obama on there own.

Since Santorum is the new leader even if he just gets 2nd place major upset in
    Iowa