Thread: Ticket Prices for 2012

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Ticket Prices for 2012

So last year, we had some of our ticket prices raised. My seats in particular went from $120, to $125. I didnt really mind the increase as we were coming off ANOTHER AFC Championship game, and how could we as fans argue with the 5 bucks.

This year, we were a dismal 8-8 and really just had the wheels fall off towards the end of the season. I dont think the Jets can justify raising the prices for our seats. I am not 100 percent sure, but I dont think the Giants raised prices last year as they havent made the playoffs in like 3 years.

Hopefully our ticket prices remain the same, and the Jets do the right thing. What do others think?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If they raise the prices again I'm selling my PSL. I've had it.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4309358]If they raise the prices again I'm selling my PSL. I've had it.[/QUOTE]

To who? The best time to sell is when Jets come off a good year and they dont raise ticket prices. The worst time to sell is when jets come off bad year and they raise ticke prices.

If anything this may be a good year to get season tickets or buy a PSL. As I am sure Jets will rebound and we have a superbowl coming.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTW when does Jets usually tell us next year ticket prices?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4309397]To who? The best time to sell is when Jets come off a good year and they dont raise ticket prices. The worst time to sell is when jets come off bad year and they raise ticke prices.

If anything this may be a good year to get season tickets or buy a PSL. As I am sure Jets will rebound and we have a superbowl coming.[/QUOTE]

I'll take the hit, I don't give a shlt

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Have you seen seen the crappy home opponents next year? No way they can raise prices.

AFCe
    Tennessee
    Jacksonville
    San Francisco
    Arizona
    San Diego

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ozu;4309480]Have you seen seen the crappy home opponents next year? No way they can raise prices.

AFCe
    Tennessee
    Jacksonville
    San Francisco
    Arizona
    San Diego[/QUOTE]

Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders.

Jax was home to us when MoJo laid on the 1 yard line, and the Jets were in Indy when we smacked around Curtis Painter to "back" into the playoffs

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If anybody wants my 4 uppers im quite sure im done. 20+ years is enough for me. Time to spend that money elsewhere and watch it from home on the big screen.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    do what my buddy did after the 2010 season. he didnt pay his psl, and he didnt pay for his 2011 tix. the jets ddidnt come after hime for his psl money. i dont know if they will this year, but last year they didnt.he had 2 tix in the $2500 psl area.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;4309543]Home: Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, Arizona Cardinals, Houston Texans, Indianapolis Colts, San Francisco 49ers and Oakland Raiders.

Jax was home to us when MoJo laid on the 1 yard line, and the Jets were in Indy when we smacked around Curtis Painter to "back" into the playoffs[/QUOTE]
    Jax game with Shotty as HC should be epic.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Jets told me invoices are going out in late February. April 1st season ticket ticket invoice is due

Jets also started a Season Ticket Priority List for new season ticket holders. You sign up now and pay $200 a ticket deposit. The $200 a ticket depost is non-refundable. After the April 1st season ticket renewal money is due in upper deck Jets will give existing UD ticketholders pretty much a 30 day grace to pay. So by May 1st Jets will know what seats have become available.

So in theory, people on the Jets Season Ticket Priority Waiting list get first crack as seats that open up.

[url]http://www.newyorkjets.com/tickets-and-stadium/season-ticket-priority-list.html[/url]