Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Sanu from Rutgers declares his going to the NFL

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Sanu from Rutgers declares his going to the NFL

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he'd fit like a glove here...basically a bigger version of Kerley.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's his projection? I watched him play a game against my school and he is just dominant. The fans I spoke with said he could've played at a bigger program and should be a 1st/2nd round pick.

We do need to draft a WR somewhere between rounds 1-4 so Sanu has to be in the mix...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    mid to late 1st when all said and done. The guy is a taller, more athletic Anquan Boldin.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanu's longest play of the yr was only 32 yds. He had like 115 receptions.. No thanks, Jets already have enough WR's like that. Jets need a downfield threat that can also go across the mid. Jets are desperate for a WR that can Blow the top off a defense... Please get one now!!!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This draft needs to be absolutely filled with talent. Makes it easier for great players to fall to us.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    This kid is a beast and I would love to have him on the team. Check out these two plays. He is a freak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpPQI...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ONBbN0H7Tc

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm a huge R fan and alumnus. I've watched every college game Sanu has played in.

He is as good as any player in the history of the program, including Ray Rice and K. Britt.

I agree that the Jets need a burner who can stretch the field. Sanu is not that type of guy. He's more of a possession guy. He has great hands, great physical strength with above average quickness and elusiveness for someone his size.

Anquan Boldin is a very good comparison.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not so much in this thread, but why do people assume we can just snag him up in the 2nd? Call me crazy, but I would sign up for Sanu right now as our 1st rounder, the kid is unbelievable

Jeffrey/ Sanu in the 1st.....Joe Adams from Arkansas (Speedster) in the 4th round and suddenly our WR corps looks really nice