Followed by Eli at 5:45

thanks for the link.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4309719]If you want more of the same drival:

[url]http://espn.go.com/espnradio/newyork/play[/url]

Followed by Eli at 5:45[/QUOTE]

Is it sad I'd rather listen to that mongo, Eli?

:dunno:

-

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4309744]Is it sad I'd rather listen to that mongo, Eli?

:dunno:

-[/QUOTE]

I hope the first thing they do is call him Peyton and ask how his neck is doing?

...'d rather give Plumbers mother a bath than listen to sanchez say 'i need to get better'...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4309781]I hope the first thing they do is call him Peyton and ask how his neck is doing?[/QUOTE]

:D

He'd play it off and answer the question, prolly. "oh, its fahn, thank yeeeeew."

[QUOTE=2foolish197;4309787]...'d rather give Plumbers mother a bath than listen to sanchez say 'i need to get better'...[/QUOTE]

:D

All Pro
    [QUOTE=2foolish197;4309787]...'d rather give Plumbers mother a bath than listen to sanchez say 'i need to get better'...[/QUOTE]

they'd both say "we need to clean things up"

Practice Squad
    How can he say that he is reading books that Brees wrote? I can do the same thing, but it wouldnt help me play football. Man this guy is a scrub. I hope the Jets can him

[QUOTE=jetstream23;4309781]I hope the first thing they do is call him Peyton and ask how his neck is doing?[/QUOTE]

Now that's LOL!

[QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;4309816]How can he say that he is reading books that Brees wrote? I can do the same thing, but it wouldnt help me play football. Man this guy is a scrub. I hope the Jets can him[/QUOTE]

[url]http://foxnewsinsider.com/2011/02/04/mark-sanchez-and-drew-brees-talk-nfl-with-brian-kilmeade/[/url]

This biggest concern I had with this interview was when Kay asked him about not throwing down field all year and he say two things..

1) We had our fair share of passes downfield (which is clearly wrong)

2) and much more disturbing. He claimed the only time it's prudent to throw down field is when you can "Waste" a down.

If he believes throwing down field is wasting a down that truly explains a lot.

Sanchez takes chances. He was hindered by a terrible OC and a terrible Line and onlt 1 dependable receiver in Keller.

[QUOTE=bman;4309881]Sanchez takes chances. He was hindered by a terrible OC and a terrible Line and onlt 1 dependable receiver in Keller.[/QUOTE]

you could blame who you want, but if this kid believes throwing downfield is wasting a down there is a major problem. Sure does sound like that's something he was taught, but doesn't change the fact of his thought process.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=fidelioion;4309859]This biggest concern I had with this interview was when Kay asked him about not throwing down field all year and he say two things..

1) We had our fair share of passes downfield (which is clearly wrong)

2) and much more disturbing. He claimed the only time it's prudent to throw down field is when you can "Waste" a down.

If he believes throwing down field is wasting a down that truly explains a lot.[/QUOTE]

In all seriousness, Schotty's the one who drilled that in his head this year. He had NO PROBLEM throwing downfield in 09 or 10.

This is a problem of what came first and what caused what.

Did Sanchez always feel that way about throwing deep, or did the personnel around him lean him towards that direction.

[QUOTE=carlito1171;4309892]In all seriousness, Schotty's the one who drilled that in his head this year. He had NO PROBLEM throwing downfield in 09 or 10.[/QUOTE]

That's probably right and I'm glad to see him go, but let's hope who they bring in next can get him back. I just hope Schotty didn't ruin this kid for good.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Hofstra Jet;4309816]How can he say that he is reading books that Brees wrote? I can do the same thing, but it wouldnt help me play football. Man this guy is a scrub. I hope the Jets can him[/QUOTE]

How 'bout it being inspiring and encouraging to a young QB reading how another QB struggled, got benched and then succeeded....does this even have to be said? :huh:

Practice Squad
    [QUOTE=R. Tyme;4309901]How 'bout it being inspiring and encouraging to a young QB reading how another QB struggled, got benched and then succeeded....does this even have to be said? :huh:[/QUOTE]

Sanchez was never benched unfortunately. The guy is a bum

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=fidelioion;4309883]you could blame who you want, but if this kid believes throwing downfield is wasting a down there is a major problem. Sure does sound like that's something he was taught, but doesn't change the fact of his thought process.[/QUOTE]

[B][SIZE="4"]The down the field comment is something Schotty taught Sanchez and shows what an IDIOT SCHOTTY IS!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B]:eek:

This is coaching....:rolleyes:

They are ruining Sanchez!!!

[QUOTE=Charlie Brown;4310287]

They are ruining Sanchez!!![/QUOTE]

This is his best year so far. He's never been good.