Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ESPN Jody Mac producer: "Sanchez said immediately after game "Trade Me!"

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

ESPN Jody Mac producer: "Sanchez said immediately after game "Trade Me!"

According to the producer of the Jody Mac late night ESPN radio program, immediately following the Jets loss, an ESPN reporter heard Mark Sanchez (supposedly) say out loud at his locker: "TRADE ME PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS NY MEDIA ANY MORE!"

The producer (didnt get his name) said he expected in the conference room when Sanchez came to the mike to discuss this possibility, but, nothing more about it was ever discussed.

No other reporters have come forward to comfirm they heard Sanchez say this, but, Jody Mac's producer stands by this allegation.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    According to the producer of the Jody Mac late night ESPN radio program, immediately following the Jets loss, an ESPN reporter heard Mark Sanchez (supposedly) say out loud at his locker: "TRADE ME PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS NY MEDIA ANY MORE!"

The producer (didnt get his name) said he expected in the conference room when Sanchez came to the mike to discuss this possibility, but, nothing more about it was ever discussed.

No other reporters have come forward to comfirm they heard Sanchez say this, but, Jody Mac's producer stands by this allegation.
    Need more proof then that to take it seriously. If this had been said, ESPN would mentioned it first.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    The media does suck in this town.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    STOP MAKING THREADS!

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    ... inserting facepalm...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is huge ****ing news. There needs to be a big investigation into this. I dont see the producer making this up and it could be verified based on his allegation that he said it in the open and others should have heard it. This is the epitome of a guy who cant play in NY with the media spot light. If he really said that he needs to be SHIPED out IMMEDIATELY!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post

LOL!

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Much ado about nothing. This would have been all over the place if true.

Anyways I am sure it is not the first time someone has been fed up with the media. Especially after a season-ending loss.

Personally I dont think any media should be allowed in locker rooms.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is huge ****ing news. There needs to be a big investigation into this. I dont see the producer making this up and it could be verified based on his allegation that he said it in the open and others should have heard it. This is the epitome of a guy who cant play in NY with the media spot like. If he really said that he needs to be SHIPED out IMMEDIATELY!!!!
    Magnus, think about this logically

If this had actually been said, dont you think we would have heard about quicker than this? Especially since the allegation mentions an ESPN reporter?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    No possible way it was said within earshot of any beat reporter without it being on Twitter in seconds. Not possible.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think he had such a good time lounging on the bench during the game, looking like he didn't have a care in the world, that he fell in love with Miami weather and realized he could do this on their many beaches.

I'm not surprised he wants to play in Miami full time, plus with their 1/3rd stadium, he can be inept in front of a fanbase that has few that care and even less that report.

It is so win/win for him.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DDNYjets View Post
    Much ado about nothing. This would have been all over the place if true.

Anyways I am sure it is not the first time someone has been fed up with the media. Especially after a season-ending loss.

Personally I dont think any media should be allowed in locker rooms.
    +1 just hot co-eds with frosty mugs of beer

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post

If this had actually been said, dont you think we would have heard about quicker than this? Especially since the allegation mentions an ESPN reporter?
    You're setting yourself up for disappointment

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    dump

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

You would think. So what the guy is just making up that an espn reporter told him that? The problem is these douchbags are trying not to make as fuss about it and dont want their names attached to it so it was just relayed privately.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by FreshBaked 24 7 View Post
    You're setting yourself up for disappointment
    He's probably not going to respond, as he has when I have asked my questions concerning the drafting of Sanchez. I'm trapping him in an intellectual corner

Strike that he responded

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Schroy is obviously of the hater kind when it comes to MS and threads like this are for guys like Magnus and Sar to stroke their, er....opinions.
    Last edited by RazorJet; 01-03-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I find amazing is that he actually thinks he has value to be traded and would be a starter if done so.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    You would think. So what the guy is just making up that an espn reporter told him that? The problem is these douchbags are trying not to make as fuss about it and dont want their names attached to it so it was just relayed privately.
    Is the reporter sure that Sanchez was the one that said it? Maybe somebody else said it and the reporter erred the identity.

And the fact that the reporter was from ESPN and it hasn't been mentioned on there once makes even more doubtful

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm trapping him in an intellectual corner
    Aint you the . . .