Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ESPN Jody Mac producer: "Sanchez said immediately after game "Trade Me!"

The version I heard...

"If the fans don't want me, and the organization wants to trade me, I'd be open to it." Not verbatim but along those lines.

Jets Insider VIP
    I don't blame Sanchez.

The NY media is just a mere reflection of the vapid, dumba**ery that is NYC and it's general vicinity. A bunch of GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE now BMW driving morons who sit in traffic for 3 hours a day whittling away their pathetic lives and living vicariously through a football team because their dumba**es and their mant*ts couldn't even make it 10 city blocks at a stiff walk w/o needing oxygen and a team of paramedics to help them and their Mike Francessa like physiques off of the pavement to grab another donut from their local Starf*cks....

You people are pathetic.

And seriously? "Jody Mac"? WTF? Is that the name you got in Junior High right before you were anally raped by the middle school wrestling team?

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Does Sanchez even have any trade value? I'd be shocked if he could fetch more than a 5th or 6th round pick.
    are you kidding?

dump this ... its a lie and the TS should be banned. This is the biggest lie I've ever seen on this forum. A. this wasn't mentioned on the show and B. the thread starter is looking for attention in the most desperate kind of ways. I've NEVER called for anyone to be banned cause I'm no freaking mod nor do i want to be ... but this kid needs to be on time out. Get out of here with this bullsh*t

Quote Originally Posted by frostlich View Post
    The version I heard...

"If the fans don't want me, and the organization wants to trade me, I'd be open to it." Not verbatim but along those lines.
    +1 ... "blah blah I want to be a Jet but I don't make decisions at the end of the day. I want to be a Jet for the rest of my career and bring a superbowl here ... blah blah" ...

had he said any of this and somebody actually heard him this would be national headline news. On top of that I heard ESPN radio the past 2 nights and there wasn't even of sniff of anything of the sort. This is a flat out lie

It wasn't Sanchez!

It was Wayne Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Schroy48 View Post
    According to the producer of the Jody Mac late night ESPN radio program, immediately following the Jets loss, an ESPN reporter heard Mark Sanchez (supposedly) say out loud at his locker: "TRADE ME PLEASE! I CAN'T TAKE THIS NY MEDIA ANY MORE!"

The producer (didnt get his name) said he expected in the conference room when Sanchez came to the mike to discuss this possibility, but, nothing more about it was ever discussed.

No other reporters have come forward to comfirm they heard Sanchez say this, but, Jody Mac's producer stands by this allegation.
    Some guy i saw in the Apple store said he met a guy, who heard from a guy that you were a douche!

Quote Originally Posted by SAR I View Post
    That's it. I'm playing Words With Friends.

SAR I
    hit me up

Sparkster24

When I first saw this thread I was like holy s***!

Then I saw Schroy48 created it.

Dump.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Magnus, think about this logically

If this had actually been said, dont you think we would have heard about quicker than this? Especially since the allegation mentions an ESPN reporter?
    Magnus and "thinking logically" have trouble coexisting.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Eckesg1 View Post
    Magnus, think about this logically

If this had actually been said, dont you think we would have heard about quicker than this? Especially since the allegation mentions an ESPN reporter?
    You want him to......think logically??

you have a better chance of winning the megamillion and powerball every week for 2 months than you do of that happening

Shouldn't this result in a ban? Is there any proof that this was actually said/reported? Here I have some news:

Erin Andrews reportedly will be waiting naked in my room so that her and I can get it on, this according to an ESPN reporter.

All Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMo View Post
    Shouldn't this result in a ban? Is there any proof that this was actually said/reported? Here I have some news:

Erin Andrews reportedly will be waiting naked in my room so that her and I can get it on, this according to an ESPN reporter.
    Don't mind the blinking red light coming from your closet, its just my video recorder

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by PlumberKhan View Post
    You people are pathetic.
    Please remember you have described your life in Western NY in great detail here.

"We" is such....... a more.... warm word....than "you".

-

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Does Sanchez even have any trade value? I'd be shocked if he could fetch more than a 5th or 6th round pick.

Anyway, this is a total non-story.

Still, if I had my way I would wipe the slate clean and bring in a new OC and QB.
    Yes but only if we still pay 5 mil of his salary this year. We could maybe get a 2rd for him IMO. Call up Zona maybe they will throw in their best D player as well.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Oh, Schroy. If only you had a nickel for every time you created a B.S. thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Bonhomme Richard View Post
    Oh, Schroy. If only you had a nickel for every time you created a B.S. thread...
    Schroy for mod?!

Jets Insider VIP
    Please use that gun as your avatar on yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by Fishooked View Post
    Please use that gun as your avatar on yourself...
    LMFAOOO